Harmy's Star Wars Despecialized Edition Remastered MKV2.5 Now Available

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
From someone on the OT boards, "Xbox One doesn’t read BD-R. Muxed as an MKV it should work if the audio track is compatible (I don’t have an Xbox One, but that’s my understanding)."

Are these muxed as and MKV?

These are Blu-Ray ISO's that I am using. Not MKV files.

Thanks for the disc jimmy, was not expecting the awesome menu screen and trailers on the new TN1 release or having the option of choosing between the 1977 or 1981 scroll at the beginning! And the picture quality is MUCH improved. :rock

For anyone wondering, the bluray TN Print doesn't play in the Xbox One. I don't think they read BD-R discs. Worked great in my normal BluPlayer.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Thanks for the disc jimmy, was not expecting the awesome menu screen and trailers on the new TN1 release or having the option of choosing between the 1977 or 1981 scroll at the beginning! And the picture quality is MUCH improved. :rock

I got mine, too. Thanks, JJJ! :duff

Now to find time to watch it. :panic:

:hi5:

Like I said, I have one copy of Team Neg ready to go if anyone wants it.

So does anyone want those new Harmy's ? :panic:

So does anyone want those new Harmy's ? :panic:

raw

The team negative one is great and so are the new versions of the harmy with bonus features. It's great to have the comparison on the scenes that were added or altered to really appreciate the original versions even more. Thanks for sending these out jimjimmyjones85

The team negative one is great and so are the new versions of the harmy with bonus features. It's great to have the comparison on the scenes that were added or altered to really appreciate the original versions even more. Thanks for sending these out jimjimmyjones85

:hi5:

So who wants the new Ultimate editions of the Harmy ? :wave

Back