Harmy's Star Wars Despecialized Edition Remastered MKV2.5 Now Available

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Me receiving my 2.0 Harmy Jedi in the mail today:

mailboxcolor.jpg

Thanks again jim!! :rock

I got all of them in today and can't wait to watch the team negative star wars. The harmy Star Wars and empire are awesome and I am sure Jedi will be as well. As far as labels for the discs jimmy sent them with labels already on them. It costs extra but totally worth it. I just have to print out covers for the harmy trilogy. So grateful for every Jim. It's awesome that you can get these out to us fanatics and purists.

This may have been posted already, but there is a definitive guide on how to find the latest versions of Harmy's DE, as well as separate instructions on how to put each film onto a USB drive for viewing on a PS3 or other USB-compatible device. For some, it may be better to just do it on their own rather than wait for others to provide the discs. I don't want to step on any toes, though, but if there is interest I can post links.

I was able to download everything over the weekend and I have each film on its own USB drive. I took a quick look at them last night and they all look great. Much better than previous versions by Harmy, IMHO.

-Kevin

Just got my 2.5 today and i am watching right now, looks way better than 1.0. Looks great thanks again jim.

Edit: Ok the rancor scenes do look dark on the 2.5 for some reason, not well lit like the 1.0. Still the 2.5 is an improvement in both color, sharpness and contrast quality in every other scene. And i still have the 1.0 as backup too.

I watched Harmys ESB yesterday. It really is a pleasure to see this version if the films!

Just got my copies!
Did they put the sound of the stormtrooper hitting his head on the door in the Death Star for the home video release? It wasn't originally in any of the sound mixes theatrically, right?
Really cool to see the film this way, with grain and film scratches too!
Thanks jimmy!

Sorry for the noob question but who is selling these blu-rays and where do I place my order?

Sorry for the noob question but who is selling these blu-rays and where do I place my order?

Jimjimmyjones85 has sending these out. He is on the boards in this subject all the time. Info is on the first page. He is fast on getting these out.

Watched the new Jedi disc I got and it's awesome. Like having the original ending with Sabastian Shaw as Anakin's ghost plus Jabba's palace scene is also better.

Jimjimmyjones85 has sending these out. He is on the boards in this subject all the time. Info is on the first page. He is fast on getting these out.

Watched the new Jedi disc I got and it's awesome. Like having the original ending with Sabastian Shaw as Anakin's ghost plus Jabba's palace scene is also better.

Thank you!

Having both Harmy and Team Negative1 and watched them repeatedly my favorite is TN1, especially the transfer of Star Wars. It looks like what I saw when I was 8 years old during that first summer. I hope they do a bit of restoration to ESB Grindhouse without losing the film quality.

Harmy or TN1 either way is still better than the Blurays.

WOOT ! All caught up ! :yess:

So if anyone is still needing the Harmy Trilogy or the Team Negative Silver Screen version let me know !

:wave:

On A New Hope is the audio off during this scene or is Carrie Fisher just talking in a weird way?

All caught up ! All orders are out the door !

If anyone is needing this Jedi, the set or a Team Neg now is the time to hit me up ! :wave:

Hey guys, These discs work on my PS3 no problem, but won't play on the xbox one. Anyone else have that issue or know a fix?

Back