Harmy's Star Wars Despecialized Edition Remastered MKV2.5 Now Available

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Since Disney bought Lucasfilm has there been any new news on releasing the unaltered trilogy on blu ray supervised by Harmy?

You would think they would push that with all the upcoming Star Wars films.

I will not say never, but it is highly unlikely that this will happen as Fox owns the rights to ANH in perpetuity (that means forever) and I seriously doubt they're gonna strike any kind of deal with Disney. Especially considering the cold war the two companies are currently fighting over the Marvel properties.

I will not say never, but it is highly unlikely that this will happen as Fox owns the rights to ANH in perpetuity (that means forever) and I seriously doubt they're gonna strike any kind of deal with Disney. Especially considering the cold war the two companies are currently fighting over the Marvel properties.

Yeah but maybe they sell the rights of Star Wars: Episode IV to Disney for major bucks? I am curious if they will be able to release all 9 films together in a boxset or say Get Lost to Disney?

Yeah but maybe they sell the rights of Star Wars: Episode IV to Disney for major bucks? I am curious if they will be able to release all 9 films together in a boxset or say Get Lost to Disney?
I would think Fox would be smart enough to work with Disney. While yes they have the rights forever but without the other films they are every limited what they can do with it. I think they would work out a deal that good for both them and Disney in order so sell box sets. Disney has less to lose they can always sell 7-9 in a box set while it would be nice to sell 1-9 in a set its not crucial for them.

Not gonna lie, I registered here just so I can try to get in on this (am looking to hopefully get this on disc as I don't have a burner). Now it's just a matter of getting my post count up so I can start asking....

Though I do loves me my Hot Toys/Sideshow stuff, so it's not like that'll be a chore.

Not gonna lie, I registered here just so I can try to get in on this (am looking to hopefully get this on disc as I don't have a burner). Now it's just a matter of getting my post count up so I can start asking....

Though I do loves me my Hot Toys/Sideshow stuff, so it's not like that'll be a chore.

Hit me up when you are ready.

Hi, I'm also looking for help getting physical copies of this trilogy. I've tried many times in the past but just got frustrated and gave up. Now with Ep. VII approaching my interest is renewed and I'd really appreciate any help I can get obtaining them. (I used to have an account here but I couldn't get back into it so I had to make a new one)

Been watching the despecialized editions again this week preparing for The Force Awakens. I think this is my favorite blu ray set that I own. I hope Harmy finishes ROTJ 2.0 soon.

Back