Harmy's Star Wars Despecialized Edition Remastered MKV2.5 Now Available

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Maybe after foxs license expires we can finally get the original theatrical releases as I saw when they first came out. I own the 3 faces versions of the laser disc of the movies with Vader, stormtrooper, and Yoda on the cover. The way it needs to be seen and only seen. I have to transfer the laser disc to blu ray.

Maybe after foxs license expires we can finally get the original theatrical releases as I saw when they first came out. I own the 3 faces versions of the laser disc of the movies with Vader, stormtrooper, and Yoda on the cover. The way it needs to be seen and only seen. I have to transfer the laser disc to blu ray.

Fox owns the rights to Star Wars (episode IV) in perpetuity. Meaning forever.

Maybe after foxs license expires we can finally get the original theatrical releases as I saw when they first came out.

You can "finally" get them now, through this very thread. Some of the Special Edition enhancements remain but only with regard to very minor things like eliminated matte boxes and transparencies. No CGI, Greedo shooting, or any alternate edits or sound effects.

Thanks for the link! I'm speechless as to how much work Harmy and others have done for us fans. Just wow! :thud:

Well I imagine it was a project of passion for them personally but a byproduct was that it helped the rest of the fans out there. Either way its win win! :hi5:

Are these available to ship to Australia JJJ?
Just curious if they would play on my blu ray here...

Yes and I am all caught up and ready to assist.

Many have contacted me, but not confirmed their desire to have them so I can help anyone in need right now.

Watched The Empire Strikes Back: Despecialized edition again over the weekend. Man I cannot stand the added scene of Vader arriving on his Star Destroyer while the Falcon is being chased while leaving Cloud City. It detracts from the pacing of that scene.

Thanks again JJJ for getting me those earlier this year.

Back