Harmy's Star Wars Despecialized Edition Remastered MKV2.5 Now Available

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
All caught up and ready to help if anyone is still in need.

Lover hearing the responses when you guys see this again after so long of not having anything else. Makes me smile.

Was directed to this thread. Need these versions of the movies bad. Can't watch those abominations Lucas dumped on us. He has destroyed my favorite movies. Where can I get these? Does only ANH have a 2.5 version? Want to own or burn these to Blu-ray!

Was directed to this thread. Need these versions of the movies bad. Can't watch those abominations Lucas dumped on us. He has destroyed my favorite movies. Where can I get these? Does only ANH have a 2.5 version? Want to own or burn these to Blu-ray!

:wave

I know it's just a pet peeve, but the way in which this scene shows on screen has always bothered me. I don't know that there is anything that can be done about it, but it just is so in your face bad it irks me every time.

CGHu8QsWIAADbei.jpg:large

what irks me more is why the hell han would trust lando with the falcon at ALL! It always seemed awkward not having han fly his ship in the last film to me. It was cool finally seeing the falcon kick ass with weapons for once though.

One of the great things I love about the despecialized edition is not the overload of CGI that Lucas put in for the Mos Eisley Spaceport when doing the special editions. He ruined something that was originally perfect.

wow really fox!!! doesn't disney own SW now?

No.

Per SlashFilm
While Disney now owns the rights to the Star Wars universe and all future films going forward, 20th Century Fox has retained the rights to the first six movies. The original film, Star Wars Episode IV: A New Hope, is theirs forever, and they’ll own the final five films, Episodes I-III, V and VI, through May 2020.

Back