Harley Quinn 1:4 custom from SS Rogue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

spazzy

Super Freak
Reaction score
Well finally finished her, I really need to stop procrastinating so much lol, I could have probably finished her in half the time, but being my second full piece custom, I am happy with how she turned out and learned alot from it.

Enjoy!!

085jp.jpg

wow this is amazing! You are one hell of a statue custom artist! I might PM you about a potential statue Id like to get made... :lol

That is amazing! Never would have believed that was just a custom. Looks like an offical release. The paint on the suit is amazing! :rock

Now work on making us some Joker hands with the mallet :drool

wow this is amazing! You are one hell of a statue custom artist! I might PM you about a potential statue Id like to get made... :lol

Thanks! I am def available for commissions so let me know, I work faster when I have multiple pieces to work on, with one or two there is a lot of down time since you have to let things dry.

That is amazing! Never would have believed that was just a custom. Looks like an offical release. The paint on the suit is amazing! :rock

Now work on making us some Joker hands with the mallet :drool

Awesome that was what I was going for!
I know I will be working on them in the next day or two, and crowbar, in between my next custom Jessica rabbit as nurse.

very nice work .

Thanks appreciate it!

Spazzymas a fellow artist I gotta say that is frickin fantastic. I gotta ask though, did you convert the original Rogue or make a cast of her to make this one. I am just curious about the process you used.

Spazzymas a fellow artist I gotta say that is frickin fantastic. I gotta ask though, did you convert the original Rogue or make a cast of her to make this one. I am just curious about the process you used.

amazing!!!

Thanks for looking and glad you like her!

Spidey, I converted an original rogue, to cast the whole piece would be pretty expensive, unless I kept on using it for more pieces, which after a few I would probably get a bit bored.

Thanks for looking and glad you like her!

Spidey, I converted an original rogue, to cast the whole piece would be pretty expensive, unless I kept on using it for more pieces, which after a few I would probably get a bit bored.

I just love knowing an artists process, and I can imagine that you will get some requests after this ...:wink1:

This is absolutely gorgeous...Harley and Mr. J make for one helluva 1/4 display. :drool

Awesome that was what I was going for!
I know I will be working on them in the next day or two, and crowbar, in between my next custom Jessica rabbit as nurse.

Jessica Rabbit as nurse?! Oh hell yes!

Great work on Harley, I never would have guessed it was a custom. Incredible detail.

Back