Hardcore Henry (Red Band Trailer)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hardcore (Red Band Trailer)

I don't see this being good. Even the gimmick is clunky. Feels like a stiff shooter from the '90s with the FOV over-expanded.

Does seem like a video game come to life. There could be an audience for this. Not my kind of thing, but it could be fun to watch at the theater.

Someone mentioned it would be a cool watch on an Oculus Rift.

They took the first few minutes where Murphy woke up as a RoboCop and made an entire movie out of that. Interesting.

Well it isn't boring... i was half expecting Michael Keating to show up next.

Zero interest - it's not a video game come to life, because in a video game you have actual control so you can feel part of it, making the third person shooter aspect work. Here, it's like watching someone else play a video game, because you have no control.

Awesome ride, the movie is pure high concept, déviant fun and a tour de force technically wise.
Check the music vidéo bad mother***er to get an idea of the talent involved.

so hardcore is the sequel of this video. cool beans.

POV shots of the kingsmen church scene, imagine a full length movie of that. that's what im thinking what we're getting.lolz

The trailer intrigued me. Cool gimmick. But can it interest me for a feature length amount of time? Not sure. That music video was cool though.

I actually get way more of a F.E.A.R. vibe. The main character has special abilities, the antagonist has some kind of crazy telepathy and an army of special forces guys, even the way he duel wields is straight out of the F.E.A.R. series.

I actually get way more of a F.E.A.R. vibe. The main character has special abilities, the antagonist has some kind of crazy telepathy and an army of special forces guys, even the way he duel wields is straight out of the F.E.A.R. series.
Hmmmmmm you're right.

That increased my interest, thanks.

Back