• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Hardballer Longslide with laser sight replica from 1984 Terminator movie - No Longer Available

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

helligab

Freaked Out
Reaction score
Hardballer Longslide with laser sight replica from 1984 Terminator movie - No Longer Available

Hardballer Longslide with laser sight replica from 1984 Terminator movie

Hi!

Im offer for sell a AMT hardballer Longslide with laser sight from 1984 Terminator.

I used the original production picture as reference by creating my replica.

Features:
-ABS plastic highly detailed AMT hardballer longslide - i have added a orange tipp to make US market compatible
-metalic alu chrome silver finish - i give myself this look to the pistol with airbrush
-1:1 size of the original movie version
-This is not just a simple copy, i used same pieces like by the original version: NPC grip mount, 1980 style big wheel scope ring, same size laser scope house
-Longslide is plastic, but the mount, ring, house is aluminium
-Detailed laser lense front, air holes
-laser house using same dimension, size like the original surefire piece - inside i have placed a tactical red dot. You can activate with a double side taped remote switch. Plus you can adjust the laser angle.

If somebody want a airsoft version, for some extra, i can replace. Working airsoft version is a no blowback type version (NBB)

For US order, i need cover trademarks and add orange tip.

I can accept paypal payment and im shipping with tracked priority airmail.

List Date: 3/29/2016

For more info, click here to view the original listing: Hardballer Longslide with laser sight replica from 1984 Terminator movie
--------------------------------------
This item is no longer available.

--------------------------------------

Last edited by a moderator:
Jun Planning 1:1 size Gremlins Gremlin movie replica toy puppet

bump.

1989 Batman speargun Toynami Cinemaquette prop replica or 1:1 resin kit

bump.

Re: AMT hardballer Longslide with laser sight from 1984 Terminator

New price.

Re: Terminator movie. Robocop. Gremlins. Batman. X Men

Multiple threads merged as per Commerce Rules. I added a generic title so feel free to change it to something else if you wish.
Thanks.
Shell.
x :peace

Thanks.

I maked this listings with panjo, this site generate multiple listigs on sideshowfreaks side.

Multiple threads merged as per Commerce Rules. I added a generic title so feel free to change it to something else if you wish.
Thanks.
Shell.

I have checked few times: Now with the merge of my listings panjo and Sideshowfreaks goes out of syncron and working with bugs.

Change 1. panjo auction, the main title of sideshowfreaks changing. Change 2.3.4 listings on panjo generate nothing on sideshowfreaks side.

So i can be happy for some support, im not html expert, pls reverse this merge, because currently this is not working well.

Thanks.
Shell.

Re: 1:1 AMT hardballer Longslide with laser sight from 1984 Terminator movie

As discussed in messaging I know panjo created the threads but peeps usually let the threads in here drop off and create another for sales. The reason being is you can only have 1 sales thread in this section.

so might I suggest you leave the panjo threads, I close this one and you start another in this section with all your items for sale. That way it is seperate from your panjo threads and you can edit it all you like.

Re: 1:1 AMT hardballer Longslide with laser sight from 1984 Terminator movie

thanks.

Re: Hardballer Longslide with laser sight replica from 1984 Terminator movie

bump bump

Re: Hardballer Longslide with laser sight replica from 1984 Terminator movie

As discussed previously by pm, thead closed.
you have your panjo listings which created these threads. However you are not a premium member so cannot sell in this section, therefore bumping of these threads are not allowed.
Thread closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back