Happy Veterans Day

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LaMelnik

Super Freak
Reaction score
In honor of this Holiday...

Not only do I HONOR and THANK those who have served before me, with me, and after me, but I also HONOR and THANK all of those who supported and gave us a reason to defend. A soldier does not put his or her life on the line to be selfish, a soldier puts his or her life on the line for those we LOVE and will always PROTECT. To every Veteran and Soldier out there, you can always count on me to be by your side.

Never forget.

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/rBeyZAmmJNg?fs=1&hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/rBeyZAmmJNg?fs=1&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

I was asleep most of the day, but this is always a heavy day for me, and I find it hard to open my mouth. I've know about it from a very early age, and it's solemnity has impressed itself on me for as long as I've been aware.

:flag Thanks, guys. :flag

draft_lens6984032module57179072photo_1252905091Vietnam_Memorial_Statue.jpg

Didn't see this thread till now. Just want to say to all those that have or are or will serve. I say thank you not only on Veterans Day but every day for what you have given to us.

I am proud to be born on such an important day. In Canada it's Remembrance Day, and a National Holiday that everyone gets off to pay their respects for our fallen troops.

Canadian Vimy Ridge Memorial.

We kicked ass in WWI and II.

memorial1.jpg

titlemain6.jpg

StLambert2.jpg

Last edited:
All the praise in the world for those who have given to help secure the freedoms we love today.

american_flag_canadian_flag_postcard-p239767236615488513td81_210.jpg

Both of my grandfathers proudly served in WWII. One for the United States and the other for Canada.

To those who went before me: I am honored and humbled to have followed your legacy.

To those who served with me: You will always have a brother in me.

To those who serve currently: Quite whining like little _____es and go kick some terrorist ass (I am kidding, I have all the pride and appreciation in the world for you).

Back