Happy Holidays Sideshow!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Merry Christmas Sideshow and Freaks,
Did not get card but I hope Dusty will send me one
:santa

Thank you for the card and calendar Sideshow! Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you all!

I didn't get a card or calendar. :( But that's okay - the Samaritan is more than I could have ever hoped for. Thanks Sideshow and Happy Holidays to you all!!! :rock :rock

I got my calendar and card today with a purchase I made with a gift card from a VERY jenerous friend!

Thnx Sideshow! Another great year in the books :rock

Got another card today with my Calendar. :rock Thanks SS for another great year as King so greatly put it.

I still have a few more cards, so if you didn't get one (and want one), send me a PM with your name and address! Happy New Year!!

:fireworks

My wife and I are throwing our first big party in the new house. We have a lot of friends and family coming over. I was going to invite you, but thought you'd be outside lurking out in the bushes like you usually do.

Hi Keith. :wave

Hope everyone keeps it safe tonight. I hear kangaroo related deaths may be on the rise in the new year. :lecture

Back