Happy Birthday Tomandshell

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nessasita

Darth Critter's Mommy
Reaction score
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TOMANDSHELL

Hope you have a fantastic birthday :fest :fest :fireworks :fireworks :fest

Aww, shucks... Thanks, everybody!!! It was a nice surprise to see all of these Happy Birthday greetings--it made my day! Now I have my fingers crossed that Sideshow will give me a nice birthday surprise and ship me my Vader!

Happy Birthday Tom. I always read your posts with much interest, and you have been quite prolific in your short time here. Hope it was a good one.

Thanks again for the birthday wishes, everybody!! I just got back from my birthday dinner with my wife and kids, and found a FedEx shipping notification in my mailbox--my birthday wish came true, and Sideshow shipped my Vader!!! He will be here tomorrow!! Now my wife told me that she is going to give me my birthday present after all the kids are asleep...

All in all, a pretty good birthday!

I was going to wish you a happy birthday, but seems that happy is an unstatement. Tom, I wish you the greatest of Birthdays. Sounds like a great end to an outstanding day!!:zzwhip

Back