Happy Birthday Stan Winston

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes indeed Happy Birthday to the late Mr. Winston. I love movies that much more cuz of this man.

stanwinstonterminator_schadenfreude.jpg

Happy Birthday Stan. I met him at SDCC 3 years ago. Super nice guy. He left us a legacy of iconic characters. Thank you for your dedication.

a truly remarkable man.

happy birthday.

Happy Birthday Stan!!!!!!!

The thing that pisses me off is that if you go to the cinema and ask someone if they know who Stan Winston is, i bet they'll say no....

Happy Birthday Stan.

The day you were born set in motion a change in movies that will live on through the end of time!

You will always be in our hearts!

You were a god among men, and all of our homes are shrines to your designs. You live on as long as we can buy more of your inspirations and watch your creations in movies. God bless, and R.I.P. You are my hero. Hopefully Legacy Studio will live up to its name in continuing in your footsteps.

i believe in karma, where good deeds return in kind.

stan winston brought joy to millions of moviegoers & film fans throughout the world with his amazing creations. and by all accounts, he was a great human being.

so he'll now be bearing the fruits of his considerable good karma.

:angelsmil:peace

happy birthday, mr. winston.

happy B-day stan !

thanks for evrything !

<object width="660" height="525"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/AddXP_M3dRU&hl=en&fs=1&border=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/AddXP_M3dRU&hl=en&fs=1&border=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="660" height="525"></embed></object>

will miss you always !

Alwyas wanted to meet him at a con, never did and I missed a store signing he did in London at Forbidden Planet too.

Back