Happy Birthday GeneralZodLives!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Thanks! It's going to be an excited day--morning pot of coffee, browsing the interweb, a nap, and birthday dinner with family. I can't wait to blow out my candles, though at my age my wife will help make sure I get them all in one go.

6TpnLRY.gif

I wish I could make gifs. I’d have Zod use his laser eyes to light the birthday candles. Then use his atomic breath to blow them out as well as destroy a city street. :lol

Happy birthday old friend!

I wish I could make gifs. I’d have Zod use his laser eyes to light the birthday candles. Then use his atomic breath to blow them out as well as destroy a city street. :lol

Happy birthday old friend!

Thank you, sir! If I could make gifs, I'd probably never type on this forum again. I'd have a Zod gif for everything. :lol

Unlike Zod, I don't have a utility belt full of GIFs so I'll just wish him a happy birthday instead.

Happy Birthday to one of the nicest people I've ever known. I once thought the internet was just a trivial place to vent off steam and that folks are complete strangers but over the past decade, I've interacted with people that have absolutely no obligation to be courteous but their personalities shine trough their online avatar and Zod is one of them. One of those rare breed of people that enriches your life trough wisdom and kindness, so here's a very happy birthday to you my friend- and wishing you'll always be in good health and fortune. And perhaps finally see a good DC movie made someday. (It could happen!)

Unlike Zod, I don't have a utility belt full of GIFs so I'll just wish him a happy birthday instead.

Happy Birthday to one of the nicest people I've ever known. I once thought the internet was just a trivial place to vent off steam and that folks are complete strangers but over the past decade, I've interacted with people that have absolutely no obligation to be courteous but their personalities shine trough their online avatar and Zod is one of them. One of those rare breed of people that enriches your life trough wisdom and kindness, so here's a very happy birthday to you my friend- and wishing you'll always be in good health and fortune. And perhaps finally see a good DC movie made someday. (It could happen!)

Awww, right back at ya, man.

giphy.gif

I'm not getting my hopes up for a good DC movie anymore. :mad: Thank Zod we have the cartoons. :rock

After 3 years of wishing you "Happy Belated..." I'm finally on time. LOL!

Happy Birthday D and have a great week. You deserve it buddy. :duff

I got some gif[t]s for ya....

tumblr_mn7l5zXhRR1rg3g1lo2_500.gif

tumblr_mn7l5zXhRR1rg3g1lo1_500.gif

tumblr_mn7l5zXhRR1rg3g1lo3_500.gif

tumblr_mn7l5zXhRR1rg3g1lo4_500.gif

tumblr_mn7l5zXhRR1rg3g1lo5_500.gif

Thanks! It's going to be an excited day--morning pot of coffee, browsing the interweb, a nap, and birthday dinner with family. I can't wait to blow out my candles, though at my age my wife will help make sure I get them all in one go.

6TpnLRY.gif

Coffee is life.

AMIoYjq.gif

Back