HAPPY BIRTHDAY DANNY!!!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bannister

Super Freak
Reaction score
Happy birthday to the mother****ing Duke of the Kurgan Krusade DannieDarko!!!!!!!!
userimage1075735143esotm9.jpg

Bannister said:
Happy birthday to the mother****ing Duke of the Kurgan Krusade DannieDarko!!!!!!!!

F'**K YEAH!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRO!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WISH I WAS THERE TO BUY YOU A FEW ROUNDS! :rock:rock:rock:rock:rock:rock:rock

Have fun dancing on your B-day Dannie!

:chew :chew :chew :chew :chew :chew

To The Mighty Duke Darko!!!

Happy F'n Birthday Krusader!!!

~The King Of Darkness~

HAPPY MOTHA F'N BIRTHDAY TO THE BANE OF DARKLORD DAVE !!!!

THE GREAT DUKE DARKO !!!!

donnie-frank.jpg

Happy Birthday, Danny!! I have failed to deliver any polystone your way so you'll have to accept that last gift from the Spurs!

Holy crap! I didn't expect this, thank you all for the birthday wishes. I've been MIA lately with school and stuff that just came up. I'm very grateful for my online family and friends I have here on the boards. God it's been almost 5 years, I first became a member the spring before I became 21.....now I'm 25. Daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaang! I'm getting old. :monkey5

And of course to my wild insanely brothers the KURGANS and Los Hermanos!!! :rock

darkosealth4tn4.gif

Happy Birthday you miserable sack of crap. May your girlfriend run away with your donkey and your chulupa.

F the Spurs and their boring ass championship and go back across the border where you belong.

You know I love you bro (in a very heterosexual way of course ;) )

Happy Birthday dude!

Happy B-Day Danny!! You're one of my closest friends here and you're one hell of a great guy!! :duff

Darth Loki said:
Happy Birthday you miserable sack of crap. May your girlfriend run away with your donkey and your chulupa.

F the Spurs and their boring ass championship and go back across the border where you belong.

You know I love you bro (in a very heterosexual way of course ;) )

Happy Birthday dude!

:rock :rock :rotfl :lol

Thanks Chris. *pinches nipples* :eek:

Back