Happy Birthday a-dev

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Intruder04

Super Freak
Reaction score
:happybday

i don't know what year this is but I've come back only to wish you a happy birthday. Judgement day still took place in spite of amassing massive amounts of Terminator knowledge from you, our messiah. We're still grateful to you though and I wish there was some way out.

:lol Wow, thanks guys this is quite an honour I must say. My first birthday thread on SSF.

Intruder04, I'm glad you received that brown envelope I sent, I was worried the time displacement machine had ****ed up again

:lol Wow, thanks guys this is quite an honour I must say. My first birthday thread on SSF.

Intruder04, I'm glad you received that brown envelope I sent, I was worried the time displacement machine had ****ed up again
The envelope reached me safely although what ****ed up are the contents.
What puzzles me is if it was the time displacement or you!

:happybday:fireworks Happy birthday !. :fireworks:fest

tumblr_lzrw9sHybO1qf7fako1_500.gif

Thanks everyone. I won't quote everyone but much appreciated.

The envelope reached me safely although what ****ed up are the contents.
What puzzles me is if it was the time displacement or you!

...wait, that wasn't you that requested those naked pics of me amongst my Terminator collection? Sorry I must have mixed up my PMs..:monkey3

Happy birthday andrew! (and myself!) Remember we share the same birthday!! :lol

Indeed, I remember. Funny thing is I think you were the first chap on here that I exchanged regular PMs with. Though it wasn't till much later we noticed we had the same birthday.

Thanks everyone. I won't quote everyone but much appreciated.

...wait, that wasn't you that requested those naked pics of me amongst my Terminator collection? Sorry I must have mixed up my PMs..:monkey3
I'd asked them from you for another occasion but it'll do. They iz awesome. :rock

Back