Handedness What are you?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

which hand are ya?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I hear lefty's die sooner than righty's

I've heard lefties have a a higher chance of possessing psychic abilities at birth than righties. Oh, and they have better luck with fortune cookies.

How come there isn't an option to vote for right or left foot..ness? What if you can write with your foot, or feet? Is that the "mixed" option? I'm very intimidated by this poll, I'm confused quite easily.

I'm right handed... can't do much with my left hand at all. In the 6th grade I broke my wrist (almost right on the joint) and couldn't use my right hand at all. I had to write everything left-handed, and my writing was terrible. My teacher actually gave me a C in hand-writing for that 6 week period because of it, even though I couldn't write with my right hand at all. I hated her for that!!!

right handed, but wear watch on right wrist, and use mouse with left hand. Left hand is my main scratching hand as well for some reason?????

I do different things with different hands. I write right handed as well as throw. However, when I shoot, eat, or play pool, I use my left hand. I am also left eye dominent. Which is weird but was good for baseball because I am also right handed. LOL! Gosh now I'm confused. Oh and when it comes to sexy time I am both. :D

Weird question for me. I was born left handed. But every time I'd go do pick up a fork or spoon with my left hand, my Dad would smack it. So I learned to do almost everything with my right.

I'm left footed, shoot pool left handed, but do everything else with my right.

So I voted mixed.

This thread needs a little Jonas...

Jonas_Brothers7.jpg

well????????????

Me Left/mixed.
I am left for the most part. Write and eat with the left, but throw/punch/bat/play guitar right handed.

Hmm....technically everyone displays handedness in the same way because our reflection is a non-superimposable mirror image of ourselves. We are chiral beings :D

Hmm....technically everyone displays handedness in the same way because our reflection is a non-superimposable mirror image of ourselves. We are chiral beings :D

You, my friend, are a non-superimposable dork. :lecture :lol

Wearing your watch on a certain hand doesn't determine what handed you are. :)

I'm left handed but wearing a watch on my right doesn't make me right handed.

:peace

Actually most people wear their watch on their nondominant side because it causes less damage to the watch. just sayin'
But I do everything with my right hand except use a knife. I shoot with my right but I will cut you with my left.

Back