Hand of God - FIFA Legends

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HanWuDi

Freakzoid
Reaction score
We need a Hand of God - Maradona Line

Soccer Legend series will be welcome too :)
e.g: Ruud Gullit, Carlos Valderrama (with the signature hair style will awesome), Michel Platini, Pele etc.. too many to name.

The opportunity is just enormous.

All football/soccer fans should gathering up to make this goodies happen :)

Never really this excited and eager to fork out $$ before. Lol...
Make this happen Enterbay/Hot Toys

Ohh and make sure a 1:6 scale stadium to display my full team in :)
Simply awesome!

Why anyone would want a crack head,cocaine addict maradona statue ? :cuckoo:

Why anyone would want a crack head,cocaine addict maradona statue ? :cuckoo:

It's not the cocaine use that bothers me - there are figures and statues of a bunch of people whose conduct outside of their sphere of profession is lacking.

But Maradona was an unrepentant cheat on the biggest football stage in the world. People bandy around the 'Hand of God' expression like a mark of respect where in actual fact it's just a euphemism for straight out cheating.

It's not the cocaine use that bothers me - there are figures and statues of a bunch of people whose conduct outside of their sphere of profession is lacking.

But Maradona was an unrepentant cheat on the biggest football stage in the world. People bandy around the 'Hand of God' expression like a mark of respect where in actual fact it's just a euphemism for straight out cheating.

People cheat in all manners of life. Making an obvious foul on a player who will go thru to score, is cheeating.

Cheating or not, it's in the past and become history now. Maradona is undisputed remain one of the best footballer of all time.

As good a player he was, he was a cheat and he's an ugly guy with a an exceptionally small willy to boot. I'd never display a figure of him.
Other footballers yes.

People cheat in all manners of life. Making an obvious foul on a player who will go thru to score, is cheeating.

Cheating or not, it's in the past and become history now. Maradona is undisputed remain one of the best footballer of all time.

Hey, you guys want to display a figure of a cheating footballer, go for it. I'm just saying I like some integrity in my sporting heroes.

LMAO you must be from Argentina or from a country that never won a World Cup.:lol

As good a player he was, he was a cheat and he's an ugly guy with a an exceptionally small willy to boot. I'd never display a figure of him.
Other footballers yes.

why are you looking at his willy? You got issues mate.

LMAO you must be from Argentina or from a country that never won a World Cup.:lol

What does that have to do with anything.

He IS one the greatest footballers we have EVER had.

PELE
Maradonna
Zidane
Messi
...etc.

all deserve a 1/6

I have a super crappy Giggs and C. Ronaldo 1/6 figures...
I hope someone will make a high end Cantona figure.

There is a huge potential for football figures but I don't know why the big companies didn't jumped on it already!

Back