Hand Made Pillows for Jabba Throne envt. done !

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JabbaFan

Freakzoid
Reaction score
hello again ;)
Just to let you know the pillows are done; my mother finished the last ones, with a nice detail all around, as I had mentioned before....:)
I have 3 members interested, they've emailed me before, so the first 3 sets of 6 pillows will go to them,...if theres more of you interested in these, do let me know, so production can start again....these are quite limited, and a nice detail I believe to ones jabba Throne environment.
thanks for looking ;)
I'm asking for US$30.00 plus $5.00 to ship as registered airmail.I believe its a fair price, since they're hand made and quite limited ;)
Hope you fellas agree with me !;)

PILLOWS3.jpg

PILLOWS2.jpg

PILLOWS.jpg

I'll make some pictures soon, with these placed in jabbas throne....I got home real later today, and the sunlight was already out...tomorrow maybe,;)
thanks fellas!
rui

Oooh, I can't wait to get these!!!

By the way....

hello again ;)
Just to let you know the pillows are done; my mother finished the last ones, with a nice detail all around, as I had mentioned before....:)
I have 3 members interested, they've emailed me before, so the first 3 sets of 6 pillows will go to them,...if theres more of you interested in these, do let me know, so production can start again....these are quite limited, and a nice detail I believe to ones jabba Throne environment.
thanks for looking ;)
I'm asking for US$30.00 plus $5.00 to ship as registered airmail.I believe its a fair price, since they're hand made and quite limited ;)
Hope you fellas agree with me !;)

...You need some nudge nudges to go with all those wink winks! :lol

Last edited:
I'm sorry, sometimes I do get carried away with these emoticons...or whatever you call them,...sorry for such a childlish post ;)

we dont have to place them all at the same time,....its the beauty of this,...we just place one here, one there, and then later we swap them....the larger ones, these are to be placed under the figurine, to make him seat higher, and hiding the bannister...
parcels done, will follow tomorrow ;) thank you fellas for your interest ;)

I got mine and they're awesome! Well worth the money, and there's actually more than can reasonably used in one display! I particularly like the "Leia Pillow" which is, for now, helping Jabba with his back problems. They're so nice, it's a shame that I'm going to have to weather them to look more like the big guy's been resting his slimy carcass on them for possibly decades!

P7270025.jpg

Back