• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

han carbonite life sized i need one

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Durring when they re-released the Original Trilogy Taco Bell had a contest send in this form for a chance to win a bunch of prizes (Hummer with Darth Vader on it Etc Etc..) any ways I took the whole pad and when I was @ work I filled them all out and sent them in and wouldnt you know it I got a call stating I won the Han Solo In carbonite. I loved it but sadly my Wife didnt love it as much as i did so it got sold :-(. Good luck on finding one.

nice fan replica there, exactly what im looking for...but im in the us :(

Thats a shame, i've got one from him and it really is great...you could try asking for if he would post it...with the strength of the $ in comparison to the £ it may work out really well :)

Shipping these is an issue in the US, i cant imagine what kinda issues it would be to ship overseas (but honestly, i dont think i would risk sending big money overseas anyways)

Back