Hammerhead and Bith Hand Sets Interest

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tworiverz

Super Freak
Reaction score
Thought it best to start a new Hammerhead and bith hands interest thread so that we dont clog up Chakas

This is more to keep a tabs on the interest and numbers for casts of sets of hands required.

When I manage to get to a stage where I can roll these out I will let those involved know prices, but I will try to keep the costs as low as I can as I know not everybody has deep wallets :rotfl

I will also be happy to consider trades if people prefer not to part with hard earned cash.

I will post more pics as I start to get molds sorted

Potential Interest
Hammerhead Hands
J14 *2 Pairs
Chakaman *2 Pairs
Spacecrawler *2 Pairs (Maybe)

Last edited:
Thought it best to start a new Hammerhead and bith hands interest thread so that we dont clog up Chakas

This is more to keep a tabs on the interest and numbers for casts of sets of hands required.

When I manage to get to a stage where I can roll these out I will let those involved know prices, but I will try to keep the costs as low as I can as I know not everybody has deep wallets :rotfl

I will also be happy to consider trades if people prefer not to part with hard earned cash.

I will post more pics as I start to get molds sorted

Hammerhead Hands
J14 *2 Pairs
Chakaman *2 Pairs

I might be interested in a few Hammerheads hands.

Sean

Is this... legal?

perso_gunray_nute_1.jpg

I think sometimes people get warned but just keep it on the down low like in PMs

Not this old one again.......:lecture :lol
Illegal, well could be debated yes but if not, stretching it quite a bit, I understand where you are coming from but I don't think sideshow are gonna kick up too much of a fuss over a few pairs of hands that are gonna be used for customizing.

Look at it this way, the hands are a very small part of the complete figure, so the fiscal value of them probably wont even amount to pence in lost revenue for sideshow.
They are being produced on a small level not in their thousands so will not have an impact on the sales of the complete figure and as they are no long in production will not affect the sales of sideshow.

I am attempting to assist other customisers who cannot get hold of these hands and as a result am not looking to make money , just to help out,so its not forgery to make profit.

Finally if its classed as a breach of copyright then every member of this board is breaking the law by producing custom figures using designs created by Mr Lucas himself. :lol

If this is an issue for the forum Board please let me know and I will stop this thread and also stop publicly advertising them.

All I want to do is help out those in need, not to make shed loads of money, but if people have an issue with this that is there personal right to do so , I'm afraid I can't do much about that, I can only go on my own beliefs and opinions.

Sorry if this sounds a little hoo haaa , but Ive been through all this before, as long as the people that want them are happy with it, Im ok with a little law bending every now and then :rotfl , as long as it doesn't get anyone into bother

I don't see any problem with hands. Although I'm sure one or 2 people are not going to like it.

Guys, done some more tests for the Ilusive Hammerhead Left Hand.
Not quite as succesful as the right but think there shouldn't be too much of and issue with casting them.

J14 , Chakaman ,Spacecrawler, KashKenobi I will be PMing you shortly.

If anyone else is interested PM me

Left Hand
PA121106.jpg

PA121105.jpg

Right Hand
PA081103.jpg

PA081100.jpg

Just test fitted a hand together, boy are they hard to get right,

PA141108.jpg

PA141109.jpg

I'll be putting 2 sets of wrist pegs in with each set as I found it difficult to get the action just right even when there is a mark on the center wheel to drill.

PA141107.jpg

Incredible casting job. Can't believe you actually got articulation in there.

And yeah, you're robbing Toy Anxiety of $1.50!:lol

Can't be robbing TA of money, I Bought up all the left hands that no one wanted .......:pfft:

The articulation isn't perfect but is suffice to get some movement.
Wouldn't want to put the pegs under too much strain though :eek:, the casts aren't the high impact stuff Sideshow use.
Don't get me wrong they should do the job but wouldn't want to give them a 2 year warrenty :rotfl

Update:

Managed to get the Bith hands sorted too now so whoever wants some PM me.
Can do straight and gripping sets that came with SS Figures

Here are some pics.
Also played around with a few when they where still soft to get gripping hands for weapons (Left Top and Bottom)
Gripping Staff hand is a SS gripping bent in while still soft ( Top Right)

PB181137.jpg

PB181136.jpg

Those look great also.

After clean up / excess resin removal, I placed my Hammerhead hands in boiling water to soften the resin. Then I was able to position the fingers slightly.

Thanks to you my Duros can do this. :hi5:

attachment.php

Those look great also.

After clean up / excess resin removal, I placed my Hammerhead hands in boiling water to soften the resin. Then I was able to position the fingers slightly.

Thanks to you my Duros can do this. :hi5:

attachment.php

Thats cool, I will have to do that with my other hands set. It will be nice to add some variety, thanks for the heads up DP. :hi5:

Wow Darkness, you would hardly believe they are my casts, thats some sweet work you've done on them, good to see these are getting put to good use.

Any More For Anymore :rotfl

Back