Halo vs CoD

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Darth Caedus

Formerly Congerking
Reaction score
This is pretty funny actually, especially the end

https://xbox360.ign.com/articles/110/1104588p1.html
HALOvsCOD_1278546554.jpg

Haha.

Love Goldeneye. But as much as I love it it's a dated game and cannot be released today at full price. Nintendo what are you thinking?

The game is fued by nostalgia and that is it. Playing Bionic Commando Rearmed and Mega Man 9 were awesome becasue they cost like 800 microsoft points (I'm not sure). Paying that much for nostalgia, I can't see many people doing that.

The game is fued by nostalgia and that is it. Playing Bionic Commando Rearmed and Mega Man 9 were awesome becasue they cost like 800 microsoft points (I'm not sure). Paying that much for nostalgia, I can't see many people doing that.

800 Points is like $7.99 (I think)....for Goldeneye with HD Graphics, I would pay 1200 Points

I agree. With the online (which would be the draw) it would probably have to be 1200. Still not full retail.

I think you guys are missing the point of the new GoldenEye it's not so much a remake as a re-envisionment. This isn't some arcade title that they threw HD graphics on it's a totally rehaul, with new gameplay. It's not a Bionic Commando Rearmed or a Perfect Dark which was the same game same engine and models but with updated graphics...It's a brand new game basically and is definitely worth $50.

Apples and oranges, you an't compare it to anything else that is getting re-released right now. And can't claim that things like "800 Points is like $7.99 (I think)....for Goldeneye with HD Graphics, I would pay 1200 Points"

This isn't the same game with a new coat of paint.

Goldeneye has hijacked this thread, just like it did in that comic.

I'd buy it for retail price, but it would have to include a lot of new missions and stuff.

I think you guys are missing the point of the new GoldenEye it's not so much a remake as a re-envisionment. This isn't some arcade title that they threw HD graphics on it's a totally rehaul, with new gameplay. It's not a Bionic Commando Rearmed or a Perfect Dark which was the same game same engine and models but with updated graphics...It's a brand new game basically and is definitely worth $50.

Apples and oranges, you an't compare it to anything else that is getting re-released right now. And can't claim that things like "800 Points is like $7.99 (I think)....for Goldeneye with HD Graphics, I would pay 1200 Points"

Then I'm not interested. Should have made something original not just rehashed old ideas.

From what I've seen, it IS the same game with a new coat of paint (and a new coat of Bond :lol). Not that I have a problem with that, I would want that game.

Back