Halo Original Prints

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CLU

Super Freak
Reaction score
I have started to get into the awesome (but expensive) world of collecting original prints. Video game related stuff is becoming my favorite ,so here are a couple I got signed up by Bungie at their studio in Seattle Washington.
If anyone else has any especially Halo I'd love to see em!
002-23.jpg

001-14.jpg

Last edited:
I always liked them, but not really enough to drop the $$$ they were asking. (I'm just a cheap ass)

I would like to get a Noble Team print like yours though. Also wouldn't mind buying a Master Chief print one day either.

Argh, those prints are so nice. Do you have any of the Acme giclees?
Sadly I do not.
I always liked them, but not really enough to drop the $$$ they were asking. (I'm just a cheap ass)

I would like to get a Noble Team print like yours though. Also wouldn't mind buying a Master Chief print one day either.
Luckily I only paid for the framing on these,I've got the hook up in Seattle!

Acme use to have some really nice Halo prints that are no longer available.

we thought about buying some since some are so fricking nice... but they are way to expensive... got a few lithograph's from Mass Effect though :) also limited and signed but for a far lesser price :D

Wow those are really nice. Where did you find them? I'm assuming eBay? Is that all you have?

Wow those are really nice. Where did you find them? I'm assuming eBay? Is that all you have?

No I got the prints from Laird Mclean, he is a video game developer and is working on Mass effect 3. I got these signed in Kirkland Washington at Bungie studios. These are all that I have that are autographed.

we thought about buying some since some are so fricking nice... but they are way to expensive... got a few lithograph's from Mass Effect though :) also limited and signed but for a far lesser price :D

These aren't the prints that good game media was selling if that whats you're thinking of. The only money I put into these was the $150 in the matting and framing.

if you could fix us up, we'd be grateful ;) ingis loves the mass effect series and we both love Halo ^^

if you could fix us up, we'd be grateful ;) ingis loves the mass effect series and we both love Halo ^^

One thing in particular was some signed Mass Effect 3 promotional stuff after they get done with the game. Since he is one of the developers and works around most of the team and they get that stuff for free,he should be hooking me up. Rest assure I'll be keeping some and selling the rest.

Back