HALO Master Chief Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I always wanted the Mark IV Halo Wars bust but they never released it. Also Viking, I remember you from the Spawn and Halo figure forums. I was Spartan 061 on them, but I stopped posting pretty much after Halo 3 Series 4. I always liked looking at your pics, though!

I just looked up some One2One busts after seeing the pic and I really like their style!

I always wanted the Mark IV Halo Wars bust but they never released it. Also Viking, I remember you from the Spawn and Halo figure forums. I was Spartan 061 on them, but I stopped posting pretty much after Halo 3 Series 4. I always liked looking at your pics, though!

I do remember you. I'm still modding at the Halo Figure Forum, so feel free to come back and visit us. I'm also glad you enjoyed my pics. I'll still be doing them but the Halo 4 stuff will be slightly delayed since I started collecting HT and 3A toys too. Very expensive!

It's just too bad they folded before they released most of their stuff.

Agreed. :(

Interesting that the last three pics show a different gun and hand position. I like this one the best, but I wonder if it was an earlier prototype since it is not mentioned in the description at all? :dunno

Interesting that the last three pics show a different gun and hand position. I like this one the best, but I wonder if it was an earlier prototype since it is not mentioned in the description at all? :dunno

Or maybe it comes with multiple switch-out hands. :wink1:

-SideshowAlex

$399 is a bit steep...I'm still ordering though...The sulpt is freakin awesome! I wish it was $350...just like Commander Shepherd...

Looks pretty good, though to me the pose with the Needler looks a tad awkward (needler itself looks good though).

Still, nice piece for Halo fans.

Looks like Reg comes with 2 guns, getting Ex brings up to 3 switch out guns/hands. At least the switch out options are good and make sense. A 4th option could have been thrown in for the price, that woulda been sweet.

Price is probably due to size. Master Chief towers over regular humans so this should be pretty big at 1/4 scale.

Chief stands close to 7ft so this is probably going to be much larger than your average PF. Either way I was buying this no matter the price. Chief is my favorite video game character of all time and I'm so happy SS finally got the Halo license.

Hopefully this thing is tall to explain the price tag. Yeh MC is supposed to be at least 7 ft tall.

Would have liked a better base tbh, maybe a dead grunt or some scattered armor from an elite.

Back