HALO Master Chief Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah as soon i set eyes on it i had to have it.
I know it is a Halo anniversary statue but i would have liked
a modern day head instead of the needler.

Still epic and i can't wait

Yeah as soon i set eyes on it i had to have it.
I know it is a Halo anniversary statue but i would have liked
a modern day head instead of the needler.

Still epic and i can't wait

I am not a big fan of the older style helmet either but IMO...Master Chief looks bad az regardless of the generation helmet he has on. This has turned into one of my most wanted pieces this year. Even my wife is excited for this one to come in, as we are both big halo fans.

I am not a big fan of the older style helmet either but IMO...Master Chief looks bad az regardless of the generation helmet he has on. This has turned into one of my most wanted pieces this year. Even my wife is excited for this one to come in, as we are both big halo fans.

Is it possible to replicate your wife.... ?:lol

Is it possible to replicate your wife.... ?:lol

My wife is one in a million. I got lucky with her for sure...imagine a good looking women who not only supports this dorky hobby of mine but actually gets excited to see a statue from a video game. Not to mention we play halo 4 together, on seperate xbox's LoL

lol nice wolf! Yeah this fig is gonna be such a BEAST. 65cms tall lmfao he will crush all your other figs! Thats bigger even than the Beserker!

Last edited:
My wife is one in a million. I got lucky with her for sure...imagine a good looking women who not only supports this dorky hobby of mine but actually gets excited to see a statue from a video game. Not to mention we play halo 4 together, on seperate xbox's LoL

Yeah, I'm married too but she doesn't play games with me. But she is understanding about my hobby so thats half the battle I suppose.

wow..... has she got a sister :lol

Back