HALO Master Chief Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
wow, look at all the attention this statue is getting after almost every one passed it initially.. all because of a holographic nude female was announced? lol

wow, look at all the attention this statue is getting after almost every one passed it initially.. all because of a holographic nude female was announced? lol

Hey Cortana is awesome :monkey4

Companion pieces always make something better.

ya sure , when one of the reaon peope said they were passing this was because they wanted a Halo 4 design MC pf :wink1:

i think sideshow learned their game well, put up MC for pre order, doesnt see it moving well opinions divided , put a low es fairly early compared to other pre orders , ex sells out in a couple of days, and then announce a nude female companion piece , lol
hook , line and sinker,, now watch maybe the reg sell out as well ,lol

Got on the list for it.....I hesitated way to long when this first came out, forgot about it and now I am regretting it. Halo 4 made me realize how much I wanted to get this one and really want the exclusive for the Needler ( as its one of my favorite weapons in Halo ). I am hoping it converts but not holding my breath on it.

Do you guys think its a good idea to good a regular edition one pre-ordered just in case it does not convert?

Got on the list for it.....I hesitated way to long when this first came out, forgot about it and now I am regretting it. Halo 4 made me realize how much I wanted to get this one and really want the exclusive for the Needler ( as its one of my favorite weapons in Halo ). I am hoping it converts but not holding my breath on it.

Do you guys think its a good idea to good a regular edition one pre-ordered just in case it does not convert?

I was actually thinking the same thing.

I can guarantee you get my EX for say... Doctor Doom PF Ex? :rotfl

Back