Halo Forward Unto Dawn

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MechMan

Freakzoid
Reaction score
Did anyone see this? It is a real cool live acton straight to dvd Halo film. I think it had a good story and I was interested in the characters and what they were doing. Also seeing a master chief not CG but real was a fanboy moment for me.
So what was your opinion on the film?

Saw it on the shelf at Target and was confused as to what it was. Is it a full-length movie or just a live-action commercial sort of story thrown together? No way I'd blindly buy it. I remember thinking negatively of the original Halo. It had a short campaign, the story wasn't anything too special and the characters were all forgettable, and the latter half of the levels were mostly rehashed redesigns of the first half of the levels. I didn't get the hype that had surrounded it upon its original release. It wasn't until I read "The Fall of Reach" that I decided the Halo universe was cool. The story and characters suddenly became fleshed out and intriguing.

I'd like to see a live-action Hollywood movie personally based on "The Fall of Reach" and the original game. Would be pretty cool I think rather than a low budget straight to DVD release.

They are all on Youtube, no need to buy it, or I believe they are all posted in the Halo 4 thread in the video game section.

Back