Halo 12" Spartan figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'll have a sample 12" Master Chief this Friday and a review on www.Figures.com should follow early next week - likewise, I'll be reviewing the 12" Marcus Fenix Gears of War figure, so I plan to do a "VERSUS" style story as well for fans looking at each...

I'll have a sample 12" Master Chief this Friday and a review on www.Figures.com should follow early next week - likewise, I'll be reviewing the 12" Marcus Fenix Gears of War figure, so I plan to do a "VERSUS" style story as well for fans looking at each...

I was looking to pick up that 12" Fenix. Hopefully they are both well made figures. I'll be reading that review, hope there are some good pics man.

checked at both walmarts today and only thing halo I found were 3 brute stalkers and 1 drone. No shelf space for the 12" figure.

got mine last week from walmart

PICT0226.jpg

normal - koto - repaint

Nice to see back the detail that was lost on the smaller figures.

Does anyone have any pics of the Spartan Mini Bust from Gentle Giant?

Picked up the Master Chief 12" from TRU last night, very nice, plus the Master Replicas scale Battle Rifle fits him perfectly:
bmc1.jpg

bmc2.jpg

bmc3.jpg

bmc4.jpg

bmc5.jpg

Here are a couple shots of the Master Chief. I have the blue Spartan as well.
HALOMasterChief1-61.jpg

HALOMasterChief1-65.jpg

I wish they were 1/6 rather than 12" but they fit in with the other figures pretty well, as long as you ain't scale picky :)

I have that Master Chief too. Pretty cool figure for only $30, but he is heavy and I don't trust him without a stand so I have to have mine posed sitting on a stack of graphic novels.

I went to Virgin Megastore a few months ago, and they had a lot of Master Chief figures in stock. I was intending to buy one, until I actually felt it in my hand. For a 12 inch figure, it seemed too light, and there weren't a lot of accessories.

Didn't mean to diss on any of you guys who have the figure! But, being a huge fan of Halo, I was expecting a lot more from a 12 inch Master Chief.

Just recently picked up one of the helmet sets and have it placed on a spare blue.

201_0289.jpg

201_0293.jpg

Since I have long since sold of my custom MC
PICT0234.jpg

I ended up picking up the regular MC at TRU today. with coupon it came out to about $23. Walmart had one for $19.99 but the left arm was broken so I paid a little more to have a perfect figure.

Back