Halloween (spoilers)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
18NECAMM1.jpg

18NECAMM2.jpg

18NECAMM3.jpg

18NECAMM4.jpg

18NECAMM5.jpg

18NECAMM6.jpg

18NECAMM7.jpg

18NECAMM8.jpg

18NECAMM9.jpg

18NECAMM10.jpg

Is that bone clones I see in the background?:rotfl

Ya, I like skulls so I bought their 1:1 skull for my photo illustrations so that way I can use skulls and not have to borrow images, i have it on my desk right now as a Halloween decoration.

I saw this fig yesterday and even though I didnt buy it I liked it. It reminds me more of Michael from Halloween 2. I will buy it on Friday because its payday!. As for the movie? I saw it for the first time the other day and it was good, not as good as the original, but it was good. It was better then some of the sequals thats for sure and it just adds more to the legend that is Michael Myers.

Man if we don't get a Zombie Myers this Spooktacular I'll be pretty upset.....with the newer smaller bodies I'd love a Michael as a child dressed as a clown similar to the 2 pack that is coming out from NECA....

Cool as a Zombie Michael from SSC would be, I don't want anything Michael done by them until a proper Shatner figure from the original film is done, it deserves to get the SSC treatment and we the people deserve an awesome 1/6 figure of that appearance.

I agree that the first Michael Myers deserves a redo but has SSC ever done a "2.0"? I know MediCom does all the time but I don't remember one SSC product that had one....

I don't think it's necessarily 2.0 territory. Their Myers has a grey jumpsuit instead of blue, inaccurrate, generic and subpar mask design, inaccurrate. The first figure is so off, that if they were to do a correct one, it wouldn't be a V2 it'd be like starting from scratch.

Sideshow's version of Michael Myers is the worst version of the character ever. There is nothing right about the figure. McFarlane's original 1999 MM2 version blows the Sideshow version away. Sideshow's version of Michael Myers really is pretty horrible.

Sideshow's version of Michael Myers is the worst version of the character ever. There is nothing right about the figure. McFarlane's original 1999 MM2 version blows the Sideshow version away. Sideshow's version of Michael Myers really is pretty horrible.

Although I have this figure because i'm a big halloween fan I do have to agree with you 100% The Sideshow Myers is probably one of the worst head sculpts they've done to date.

Yet this thing get this much on Ebay:

https://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=290168634719&ssPageName=STRK:MEWA:IT&ih=019

Anyone wanna buy mine? :D

Back