Halloween Costumes 2014

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cokebabies

Super Freak
Reaction score
I was actually surprised to see there wasn't any sort of costume thread. So hopefully people will actually wear some (outside of a con), and show off.

I had pictures taken by other people, but I only realized after the fact that my Dr. Horrible "Evil Genius" face came across more as "I'm a **** head" face.

So I was forced to take some proper Dr. Horrible pictures myself. So apologies for what is about to look like a teenage girl's Facebook feed.

41fLazn.jpg

BZB1e4i.jpg

r3PuL0s.jpg

pD81tbt.jpg

C0iJUSV.jpg

neat idea,
But I live in Australia now and we don't really "do" Halloween down under
I remember the fun times when I lived in Dallas.

Wow, nice Freddy. Those masks are expensive but well worth it.

I'll be lugging this around.

That's a killer Freddy :clap

Can I post some old ones, or do they not count? :lol

Didn't have time time to get a good costume together this year.

Granted, Halloween is today, so maybe there'll be an influx of pictures later.

But since this thread is slow so far - go for it!

These were from 2011. We had big plans for better costumes the following year but Halloween got washed out by Sandy. Unfortunately things got in the way of putting together good costumes the last 2 years but we're still celebrating by going to Blood Manor (NYC) tonight

Me and my kids trick or treating last weekend! Really want to commission a proton pack build, just dont have 3K laying around right now. :lol

That's what I like to see. Nice Spengler pins too.

I went to my local bar with my Pack and it was crazy. 200 people packed in, I couldn't even pay the cover at the door before a dozen guys came up to take pictures. It was pretty much all people in their 30s so everyone knew what I was even without my uniform, which was really cool.

Day 1 - Asspool

Dq5PNqv.jpg

Day 2 - Steampunk Star Lord

Ak6tU4U.jpg

Then we have my temporary costume I had for a costume contest (Feel free to vote for us btw!) Diamond Comics Costume Contest 2014

and the wife's costume for it (The other half of the "us" who also needs votes)

Diamond Comics Costume Contest 2014

She also did an Arkham styled Harley Quinn on Halloween, but I couldn't take her picture while wearing the Asspool outfit. I'll probably get her picture during MotorCity ComicCon next year in it, we're doing a group costume set for it. Two of us and a few friends.. Dark Knight Joker, Joker thugs for the friends, and she's going to do a darker Harley Quinn.

I'll try to get a picture here once I finish the last bit of my Steampunk Batman too.
(Because we totally don't have a problem. Namely Batman stuff.)

That's what I like to see. Nice Spengler pins too.

I went to my local bar with my Pack and it was crazy. 200 people packed in, I couldn't even pay the cover at the door before a dozen guys came up to take pictures. It was pretty much all people in their 30s so everyone knew what I was even without my uniform, which was really cool.

Great eye. Those pins are great. I bought a bunch of them. My 8 year old son recently said he thinks Harold Ramis was "one of America's greatest actors." :lolRamis was great.

Its amazing the response I got walking around in costume this past week. Really shows how well that movie has stood the test of time and the amount of fans it has.

Is that your pack you posted a video of? Who did you get yours from if I don't mind asking? Besides the commission, I've also thought of building my own, but don't know how hard it would be and am afraid of getting in over my head. Viccenzo (sp?) on GBFans.com makes amazing packs and is who I would go with to build mine if I went that route.

I did build all three goggles in my pic. Mine has lights built in. I also put together my kids belts and I built all the fobs on our belts. Fun doing stuff like that. I even learned to sew by putting all the patches on.

Back