Halcyon; The ones I have

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Halcyon

Freaked Out
Reaction score
You've all seen these statues before :wink1:

That's an understatement, bcs most of you have more statues than I have plants..

I bought these three months ago and thought that was it. But I guess i got the virus too :panic:

Think I prefer Comiquettes and Dioramas, bcs you have the full figure and some decoration to make it standout.

Hope you like the pics..
(high res, loads in new Tab)

Last edited:
Two new statues (first week of september)

Kotobukiya Colossus FineArt Bust #200

-- -- --

Mola Ram PF #243 (#284 Returned due to several flaws)

My first PF :rock
Both heads are awesome 'bald head' and the 'ceremonial cow-skull'
Shot two quick photo's, but are too bright. In natural light he looks ten times better. Hopefully Indy TOD PF will match this quality..

A few new ones..

Last edited:
Welcome to the Show Halcyon and some Great Pieces in your Collection, Thanks for Sharing

Nice collection Hal :rock

Nice collection!
I love the endo skull.

You have the Venom comiquette which makes you king.
How many plants do you have?

Thanks guys :)
I'll receive the Carnage within a few days from LS, hopefully in very good shape..

@Ben; :lol at least 30 in the livingroom alone (small&large), so I guess that is more than average.
Yes I think Venom looks brutal. When I got it I really thought wow, more than at the moment I bought it. And I expect it's slightly better than the carnage (which they forgot to weather the base :pfft:) but probably never gonna be made in 1/4 again, so thats making it a special one imo, more than venom bcs he is a mainstream character..

Last edited:
Last edited:
Evil twin of Venom - The Carnage Comiquette (unfortunately a little damaged, so waiting for a new one)

And his face..

Last edited:
Back