Hail, Caesar! (The Coen Bros.)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just read about this the other day. I'm glad I didn't have to wait long to see a trailer.:lol It looks fantastic.

I cannot wait to see this. I know there are a lot of people that prefer the Coens' dramas/noirs over their quirky comedies but I think their comedies are pure gold and always leave me smiling at the end, even the ones which at the end of the day just aren't up to snuff--I'm looking at you "Intolerable Cruelty." Too damn bad we have to wait until next year for "Hail, Caesar!"

Looks awesome!
I don't think I've ever seen a bad movie from these guys.

Barton Fink...

8VP6aP0.gif

My first thought seeing this trailer was that it was cool seeing them revisit the setting of Barton Fink! However, I agree that every movie of there's hasn't been a home run--O Brother, Where Art Thou?, Ladykillers, Intolerable Cruelty, Burn After Reading, and the Hudsucker Proxy. Though most of those were still better than 90% of other movies.

Well, I haven't watched all of their movies, but those I have watched, I have enjoyed very much...
Out of those you mention, I haven't seen "Intolerable Cruelty", but I really like all the others.

Back