Haha! IF ONLY we could have spent so little on Star Wars stuff...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I feel sorry for the guy if he believes he will be making any money from selling those mid 90's Kenner figures. He's in for a shock. Those figures will always be worth about the same as used toilet paper.

I believe that $3000 seems like a lot to most people. when I tell non-collectors how much I paid for one of my Sideshow figures they are typically amazed. When I mention the price of a Hot Toys or Medicom figure, I usually get a reaction that is a mixture of amazement and disgust. Most people really have no idea the level of money that goes into a hobby such as this. As such, I can see how $3000 might seem newsworthy when it clearly isn't.

Maybe a good time to look at how much we've spend on OUR collection, and in how many years?

I would have spend something like €3000,- in let's say 2 years. (I'm a fan since I was like six years, but in those 10 years I didn't bought very much. It's the last 2 years I'm in the "collectibles".)

I think that's pretty nice for a student like me :monkey3

This retard needs to be shot.And the guy who did the article too.

Yeah, with tax and shipping My MR Signature Edition Millennium Falcon model cost more than that on it's own.

Still, if he's happy...

Back