Gwyneth Paltrow custom head

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Awesome sculpt, great to see something new deny! I still live in hope we will see your Daniel Craig made available someday!

Thank you so much for offering her! I bought a painted one on eBay the other night. I am so far behind in making 1:6 clothing that it was worth the money, time-wise, to have someone else paint it.

Ok, any receipt for the outfit pictured in the first post? If someone can direct me to a great outfit I am all over this.
A great Pepper would really make a nice upgrade to my IM shelf. :rock

I assume you meant "recipe". Triad Toys and Girl's Mission both offer professional wear for female figures. I used a Triad suit for my Judi Densch "M" Bond custom.

Personally I am going to make Pepper's polka-dot dress from the Monaco race, since it gives me a rare chance to actually put a female figure in something girls.

Wow! That is the best DC I have seen.

That Ronaldhino is magnificent also.

Have you only just seen that DC mate! I've been looking at it non stop since he shown it months back! It's imprinted on my brain!

4.jpg

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

https://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=320819960508
Initially I wasn't really feeling the sculpt, but when I look at this pic .....

2.jpg

By itself, away from the other pics, I start wanting it :D

I should have done the blind pre order thing Denny was offering before, would have been cheaper then (I think) :slap

It IS a beautiful piece work. My luck, though, I'd order it and Hot Toys would come out with a new female body with a head that looked remarkably like Ms. Paltrow...

Are these being sold directly and more cheaply than ebay? Or is ebay the only avenue for purchase?

Are these being sold directly and more cheaply than ebay? Or is ebay the only avenue for purchase?

I like this question...be interesting to see. It is a beautiful head sculpt but like I said before...not interesting enough of a character to warrant me paying that much for it.

Hey Denny,

Any word on the
Michael Corleone head? Has it been sent? Advise, please?

Thanks for waiting.

The painted head is being in last stage. It will be done in this week.

So people who ordered only painted head will be receiving it first.
People who ordered Body and suit like a fullt set will be receiving a bit later because body has not yet arrived due to production delay.
Suit is going to be done in few days.

Thanks

Denny

Back