Guy from Enterbay Likes Predators

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm curious as well, and really about 1/4 scale figures in general. Will it succeed beyond being a neat little trend? Will it make Sideshow PFs obsolete? Don't know.

Yeah. This scale, specifically for premium action figures, is still in its infancy and we really have no point of reference for actual widespread success, do we? I mean, it seems that Enterbay has done well with their T2 Arnie and have subsequently placed a lot of effort into more 1/4 figures, but what is the scope of that success? How many units are produced? I agree that it may very well turn out to be a short-lived trend (and a self-cannibalizing one for HT, maybe).

I gotta say though, I'd love to see Pred action figures in 1/4 scale, even if it'd be an unlikely purchase for me.

Really? I didn't know that. that affects my post on the previous page.:lol

Oh well, whatever. I still stand behind competition and encourage it

Really? I didn't know that. that affects my post on the previous page.:lol

Oh well, whatever. I still stand behind competition and encourage it
Here is the link:

https://sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=104455

gsdfgdfg.jpg

Not sure where I read they were doing Dutch, but I think I did see that.

I also recall 1:4 Dutch being mentioned by HT. Might have to get that one unless its just a larger version of the 1:6 figure with the same flaws carried up.

Hot Toys said:
After the release of the Classic Predator Collectible Figure recently, we have received positive response from the market!
But we guess that fans won’t be just satisfying with the 1/6th scale, right?

We are going to announce this great news now - we are bringing to fans not only the 1/6th scale, but also the 1/4th scale collectible figures of the Predator movie series - Predator, Predator 2, Predators, Alien vs. Predator (AVP) and Aliens vs Predator – Requiem (AVPR)!

It will be surely an enhancing of the details and quality level! And the mask and some of the body armors will be made by die-casting!

Moreover, we will be bringing the collectible of Dutch featuring our beloved actor Arnold Schwarzenegger in 1/4th scale too!
Fans, please stay tuned!

Dutch will happen...eventually.

I like the title of this thread. Heads off the otherwise (and lets face it probably still) inevitable "OMFG ENTERBAY MAKING PREDATORS????!" threads. Its like a vaccine.

According to Seth Galifianakis, Ryan Reynolds IS better.

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o6KYKKvs9C0[/ame]

Back