Gundam License please!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jgama25

Super Freak
Reaction score
I would like to see a Gundam license acquired by Sideshow. It would be great if they can create not only the Gundam machines but their pilots as well. Perhaps a diorama of famous Gundam arch enemies.

even though yes, it would be cool, they would most likely be statues and I'm honestly very happy with my MG kit builds that you can custom paint as you put them together. BUT the idea of getting some of the pilots from the show is cool, I'd be down for that.

Umm 1/6 th Amuro, Char, Sayla, Bright, Sleggar, Jerid Paptimus, Kamille, Haman Kahn... Oh man....the potential!

Aside from maybe a PF of Char there isn't much potential here. The license would be insanely expensive (Bandai charges a whole lot going by what ThreeA said) and just not worth going through because the actual mechs have been done to death by various others companies already.

I would like to see a Gundam license acquired by Sideshow. It would be great if they can create not only the Gundam machines but their pilots as well. Perhaps a diorama of famous Gundam arch enemies.

Gundam License belong to BANDAI,
you will NEVER see anything come out from SS

they would most likely be statue.

I imagine they would be in statue form, popular anime characters tend to be produced as display pieces in polystone type material or plastic. I see them in many a toy and model shop whenever I visit Hong Kong.

Bandai's line of model kits is already big money. If they were to do something with Gundam 0079, they might coincide it with the remake that's coming out.

Back