Guild Wars 2

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah just use Skype or vent even in wow when they came out with the in game voice chat it sucked anyway and people continued to use vent or skype, not sure about now as a quit a while ago.

I played GW1 religiously during my college days and stopped in 2008ish. I am definitely playing GW2, although I have a lot less time and more responsibilities, but if any freaks here would like to join me to keep company and talk about 1/6th stuff, Pm ME and i'll gladly share my handle :).

GW2 will be awesome, too bad I don't have the latency overseas to play it competitively. Oh well : (

I played GW1 religiously during my college days and stopped in 2008ish. I am definitely playing GW2, although I have a lot less time and more responsibilities, but if any freaks here would like to join me to keep company and talk about 1/6th stuff, Pm ME and i'll gladly share my handle :).

I'm picking it up after labor day, will be my first MMO...maybe you can show me some pointers in the game....we won't be talking about 1/6 stuff tho:lol....only 1/4 statue:panic:....hope to join you in the game:peace

I'm picking it up after labor day, will be my first MMO...maybe you can show me some pointers in the game....we won't be talking about 1/6 stuff tho:lol....only 1/4 statue:panic:....hope to join you in the game:peace

lol sounds good either way :)
I'll do my best haha, but I am also learning on the go. It's a lot different than GW1.

Gamefly.com 20% off coupon for either digital copy.

https://www.gamefly.com/Download-Guild-Wars-2-Standard-Edition/5003824/?adtrackingid=cmju029

https://www.gamefly.com/Download-Guild-Wars-2-Digital-Deluxe-Edition/5003826?adtrackingid=cmju029

Use this code to buy either key
Code : 1GFT82012

Reg copy will be $48
Deluxe will be $64

If you don't want to download the gamefly client you can just buy the key and enter it at the Guildwars2 home site.

1. Buy from Gamefly.
2. Get serial key from Gamefly account.
3. Input into Guild Wars site: https://register.guildwars2.com/
4. Download client
5. Play game
6. Enjoy

Why do so many MMOs seem to fail? Or are people just that fickle? Or is WoW simply that much better? Wait, I retract that last. It was more of a rhetorical musing. Anyway, I'm torn between getting this, Aion, SWTOR, or the upcoming FFXIV revamp. I already have Tera, but I wouldn't mind having another mistress to fool around with. :p

If only I could find more time to play, between school, work and dicking around on this forum. :lol

So far I'm still addicted, awesome game and well worth the wait :D

I just need Jute like you wouldn't believe! ..... well if you play you will probably believe it :lol

Really enjoying the game so far. Great flow and feeling of world and immersion.

Playing a Norn Necro (19 so far) on Tarnished Coast (unofficial RP server).

I can't believe how fast people have gotten 80 in this game i was playing it for the early release for those who ordered it and there were quite a few people who were 80 before the game was officially released that's crazy. But I'm really liking the game now (70 warrior) and I hear PvP is supposed to be a lot of fun so I'm looking forward to the end game PvP.

Really liking the game so far. I use to play GW1 to death when i was younger.

None of my steam buddies bought GW2 so if anyone wants to play send a PM. we could get a freak crew together.

Is this game getting no love or is everyone just playing it? :wave

I got to level 49 last and loving it. Did my first run or Ascalon Catacombs in story mode and we pretty much got our asses handed to us! :horror

Did my first dungeon at the weekend, went relatively smoothly for the first run through in story mode. Was a little hectic to begin with but really enjoyed it.

Yeah, we tried to do that one but everyone kept dying. Really if it were more than one enemy then we would die. Are dungeons typically that hard?

Yes. You really need 5 people who has decent knowledge of what they're doing to make it thru.

Did my first dungeon at the weekend, went relatively smoothly for the first run through in story mode. Was a little hectic to begin with but really enjoyed it.

I actually like that dungeon are kinda hard like that at first. They actually feel like an accomplishment when you finish them.

BTW I dinged 60 yesterday (109 cook / 202 Artificer)

Back