1/6 Guide (& Review) to handle HT's Amazing Spiderman body/shoulders

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
^ This method prevents the single "small" joint the allows the shoulders to move back and forth from breaking... if your shoulder still broke then it's another part of the shoulder assembly... if it still is the same break as the method is to prevent then you did not imobilise it properly.

p.s. I just bought my 4th ASM Spidey body... lets see how many shoulders can actually break

Last edited:
^ This method prevents the single "small" joint the allows the shoulders to move back and forth from breaking... if your shoulder still broke then it's another part of the shoulder assembly... if it still is the same break as the method is to prevent then you did not imobilise it properly.

p.s. I just bought my 4th ASM Spidey body... lets see how many shoulders can actually break

Have all the previous 3 have broken shoulders?

That was exactly how I tried to rotate the Right arm of my spiderman before the shoulder snapped.

I did hold down the mechanism with my thumb & fore finger while trying to rotate the arm forward (as I've seen how Clipper rotates his), mine still break without the shoulder moving a millimetre.

Maybe my piece is just the worst of all spiderman figures they released thus far. But I'm trying my hardest to contact Hot Toys, but without success. I'd like them to try and rotate the Left arm forward and see how they go.
I know this doesn't make your situation any better, but are you still able to pose the right arm?

I don't know if it will even go anywhere, but I emailed sideshow the following

Mike, seems like the shoulders are very very delicate and are not addressed in the instructions included in the figure. To help avoid mass returns of this product, it would be a good idea to include additional shoulder instructions with the figure, upon shipping.
A member of sideshow freaks included a great tutorial on how to help minimize the risks of breaking the shoulder.
Please see the link below
Hopefully this helps

Good job man helpful stuff. Can they still get this fixed before second wave hits?

The shoulder part can move back and fourth? Not up and down?

[ame]https://youtu.be/ZgIvrxcb9bo[/ame]

You can feel the inner shoulder mechanism through the suit.....

Hold the inner shoulder mechanism in place (doted green circles) and rotate at the yellow bar (rolling-pin):
post-5392-1383935274.jpg

Back