Guess who's no longer on ebay...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A friend fall in his hands with a Faramir now i think i need to say to him that his money has been lost :sick thats really sad. Ill feedback him, because i think i will never get any response from him.

Fritz said:
Looks like "lotr4less" might be gone too. Looks like he scamed a lot of people recently. Check out the FEEDBACK. :stake

Wow that is shocking Mr. "Everything is a variant" -- wouldn't have guessed that one, esp after he was scalping everyone so well on eBay up till now. :horror :rolleyes:

Good riddance! :archer :007 :survivor :toilet_cl

Damn... thats crazy! Never seen so many negatives.

About Tareq, I am extremely surprised. He seemed an 'okay guy' - of course he was tryna make some quick dollars reselling and all.. but I would never have thought he'd deliberately scam someone.

The amounts aren't huge as someone else has pointed out (he coulda sold a balrog, cave troll or two..). Probably his father (whom he always tried to hide the fact he was 'collecting') finally caught him... and he's now locked up in a basement somewhere missing a few limbs. :horror

In any case, take extra care with your money people! Use a credit card for payment, take out annual protection - it's not a huge expense (especially if the worst happens). And if ever you think you're a victim of fraud, get onto your bank AS SOON AS POSSIBLE!

Winged Shadows said:
Damn... thats crazy! Never seen so many negatives.

About Tareq, I am extremely surprised. He seemed an 'okay guy' - of course he was tryna make some quick dollars reselling and all.. but I would never have thought he'd deliberately scam someone.

Maybe, but the only reason I looked up his feedback is because I thought that the ripoffs would be coming soon. What a coincidence that they had just happened. :horror

He was just buying a bunch of high ticket items and then selling them immediately. That's of course completely fine, but it seemed to me that there was no way he could have all that stuff.

He also always made up these lame excuses that I didn't really believe. I apologize to him if I'm wrong, but that's just the feeling I got from reading his posts.

Please...anyone that was fooled by Arabian Nazgul IS a fool. There have been plenty of people who show up on this board for a short time asking for discounts, favors, etc. *cough* legopal! *cough* "OOooohhhh sell it to me for half of its worth because I'm a reeeaaallll collector!!!"

Then they mostly scoot right off to ebay with it. Rule of thumb: anyone asking for special favors from strangers doesn't deserve them; anyone deserving of them would never ask.

lotr4less=No longer a registered user its official, i made a good transaction with Chino the Geek mmm and his account is still alive on ebay.

Good news...

lcummins said:
... has anyone heard from Chino the Geek? He owes me a Legolas Weapons set!

Just wanted to report that Chino got the set to me and everything worked out well. Thanks, Chino.

Fritz said:
Looks like "lotr4less" might be gone too. Looks like he scamed a lot of people recently. Check out the FEEDBACK. :stake
This is for fairly small amounts of money from what I've seen. There's always the possibility that this seller has had some accident or whatever. No more shipments/reactions as of the beginning of September.

Your rule of thumb is certainly a wise one, Naugladur! :galadriel

Dunno?

GrueSam said:
That's nice to know, Lonnie. Where's he been, anyways???

I don't really know; he was missing for a couple of months and now he is back. He is registered on the new board, so hopefully he will pop in and tell us. :D

Cybelmoon feedback

She's trying to hide the fact that she's wacko and doesn't want people to see her reponses to her own feedback. However, unless she plans on no longer giving feedback to other people under their OWN eBay ID, then whatever she submits that way is still visible. Unfortunately, most people don't check that deeply (I'm just a little anal when it comes to how sellers respond to the feedback they get and like to see what they post on their buyers under the buyers' ID), and will not know she's a total nut job who evidently has anger management issues.

That is one scary lady... :horror

Back