Guess The Next 1/4 PF or Comiquette...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thor from the Ultimate Universe................in comiquette style............pose where he is smashing the hell out of the Hulk...............

I prefer comiquette so I really would like, and for some reason I feel like it will be Cyclops. I can feel it.

i can imagine Colossus being made soon. Exclusive could be the typical Shiny version.

...but if Cyclops gets made first, what is the possibility of him having an Exclusive?

There are only 3 Marvel PFs that I will ever buy:

Captain America

Thor

Sue Storm (Jessica Alba likeness)

as for

"Sorry but I do not like a character that includes specific country name in it."

Captain Canada? yeah, well he sucks,

Captain France was lame too, don't want a PF of him:
https://www.chambrook.org/captainfrance/index.php?strip_id=1

Captain Italy looks like a doofus:
https://www.creyindustries.com/viewhero.php?id=12917

Of course, "America" isn't a country, I guess if you don't like a superhero named after a couple of continents you'd really hate Captain Planet!!!! :rotfl

Brace yourself, worst "superhero" of all time!!!!!

https://turner.com/planet/

Daredevil, Daredevil, and Daredevil. :D

It's right up Sideshow's alley, and the choice of red or yellow costumes is ready-made for their exclusive. I also wouldn't mind an interchangeable head on this one.

Moon Knight. He's just been resurrected by Marvel (again) to a stunning reception, thanks in no small part to Finch's outstanding art. He'd be billiant in either PF or comiquette.

So would Cap, by the way. The exclusive could be a WWII-era uniform, perhaps, with the more angular shield.

But, above all, I'd go for that aforementioned Thor PF. :chew

oh they DEFINITELY need to make a Sue Storm J. Alba likeness Comiquette OR PF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

captain A comiquette (or PF if it doesn't look the same as spiderman :lol ) and after a real VS diorama with Captain A VS Iron man :D

TOE said:
i can imagine Colossus being made soon. Exclusive could be the typical Shiny version.

...but if Cyclops gets made first, what is the possibility of him having an Exclusive?

maybe cyclops would get a light up visor? or an x factor uni. id prefer the blue and yellow outfit with no lights but i could see him getting an exclusive

devlinboy said:
maybe cyclops would get a light up visor? or an x factor uni. id prefer the blue and yellow outfit with no lights but i could see him getting an exclusive

Prolly interchangable heads... Visor and the other his Special shades..

Im not sure how interested Id be..

i like the exclusives for other collectors, but im cool with the original version of the characters that i remember as a fan. so a cyclops in his uncanny xmen digs is cool with me. as was the non exclusive wolverine. green hulk etc etc

Ultimate Thor comiquette style..........

Ultimates04.jpg

No exclusive needed if they put the back and the back of the Hulk's head built into the base, smashed into the ground with debris.............

So amny characters so little money....

PF Captain America would be a must buy.
PF Scarlet Witch would be nice.
Comiquette of the Absorbing Man has endless possibilites.
PF White Queen
PF Goliath with Wasp exclusive

VS Iron Man vs Crimson Dynamo
VS Thor vs Loki
VS Daredevil vs Kingpin

Come on Sideshow lets get going here I need so much more.

Back