Guardian Predator Sign in

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Am I the only one who just got an email about a waitlist order converting recently?

Am I the only one who just got an email about a waitlist order converting recently?

u get waitlist conversion today? seriously? I paid $400 for this guy lol. Well I was new and stupid. It's my first pred :)

Damn, WLs are still converting on this guy? I guess this piece isn't as exclusive as it was made out to be. I did that PPO fiasco last year on this, and I never thought at that moment that my WL would convert. But hey, congrats to whomever WL did convert, and enjoy the fig. I know I still do.

u get waitlist conversion today? seriously? I paid $400 for this guy lol. Well I was new and stupid. It's my first pred :)

I don't think it's stupid. They're still hard to find, and thus highly desireable. Funny enough, I JUST sent a guy a payment for this exact figure 2 days ago. I'm kind of hoping he hasn't shipped it yet....

I am curious what this means though. Did they just find a few in a storage closet, or are they breaking the limited run?

I don't think it's stupid. They're still hard to find, and thus highly desireable. Funny enough, I JUST sent a guy a payment for this exact figure 2 days ago. I'm kind of hoping he hasn't shipped it yet....

I am curious what this means though. Did they just find a few in a storage closet, or are they breaking the limited run?

This happens from time to time. they would find one here and there in storage. You sure got lucky.

This happens from time to time. they would find one here and there in storage. You sure got lucky.

This also assures thaT I will enver cancel a waitlist because I get sad, ever again. I wonder how many other figures I might have gotten if I had been patient/forgot about them...

This also assures thaT I will enver cancel a waitlist because I get sad, ever again. I wonder how many other figures I might have gotten if I had been patient/forgot about them...

Yea I wouldjust keep my waitlist until Sideshow cancels on their own. It doesn't cost anything and you get an email if you're converted before you pay anyway so there's nothing to lose.

Yup, it's good to stay on the waitlist. Sometimes Sideshow finds some Grail pieces in their warehouse. Just last year they had the Hulk PF and Bela Legosi Dracula bust become available.

Just converted today - crazy, but cool

We recently contacted you regarding your Sideshow Collectibles Wait List Reservation to inform you that an item had become available for you and will ship from our U.S. warehouse. Since you did not cancel your reservation within your online account, we will fulfill your order as per your original reservation request. Please expect for your reservation number to be replaced in your online account history with your new order.

can i still get one?

Not through SST, the waitlist is probably hundreds of customers long (including mine ;-), they are of course available on EBay and some members sell them occasionally which is your best bet. Just a heads up though it has gone up in value so you would be looking at the $250 - $350 range (that's a good price) and IMO the figure is certainly only worth that to a die hard Pred collector (like me ;-).

Mine is due to arrive on Tuesday. :yess: I didn't get on that wait list until the day after it went up on SS site. Yes dreams do come true....

Back