Guardian Predator Sign in

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
real late, embarassed to say :monkey2 but this is the 2nd ht pred i miss out on...daam

I put in my PO for the gunmetal Iron Man like 2 days after the PPO and still got it. You may still get lucky. If not I;m sure someone on the boards here can hook you up. Some people are starting to find out that their local retailers are getting some also. (Not as exclusive as we all thought I guess.) Keep your faith bro. And $190 for a P1 is still an awesome price. That piece is sure to go up in value too once the Berserker Pred comes out.

Hey, no shame on the P1. I got mine for $215 last September. A little over the normal secondary market price back then, but it was my only option at the time. Sprang for a decent BIN.

Why do you guys think we're getting all these conversions, anyway? Did HT make more, or did SSC really miss a shipment and just got the others in-stock? Regardless, I'm just happy to have a badass to display with my BD P2 and Lostie.

Hey, no shame on the P1. I got mine for $215 last September. A little over the normal secondary market price back then, but it was my only option at the time. Sprang for a decent BIN.

Why do you guys think we're getting all these conversions, anyway? Did HT make more, or did SSC really miss a shipment and just got the others in-stock? Regardless, I'm just happy to have a badass to display with my BD P2 and Lostie.

My money is on late shipment.

Hey Elder! You still keeping track? alot of waitlists have gone through! It would be nice to get an idea as to who got them, and how many there are. Just a thought.

just an idea but if the next person would just copy & paste the list and add their name it could update easily & stay at the end of the thread.............:dunno

Back