Guardian Predator Sign in

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You've already got me on the list, but I just want to add that it was the Non-Attendee version.

Date Placed: 2010-07-02 17:00:43

Last edited:
:thud::chug:dump

'Tis a sad day... I even had a nice space for him on my shelf, right next to P2 and Lost:gah:.

:thud::chug:dump

'Tis a sad day... I even had a nice space for him on my shelf, right next to P2 and Lost:gah:.

Oh yeah, you specifically bought Lost to go with Guardian aswell. So what are you going to do now?

I'm just going to accept defeat on this one, doubt I'll get a conversion unless HT make and ship more of these.

Oh yeah, you specifically bought Lost to go with Guardian aswell. So what are you going to do now?

Well, Guardian was more of a push to buy the Lost. Now that I have him, I realize he was worth getting. I'm not selling him, since he adds a much-needed sense of diversity and contrast to my collection. I make sure to grab HT figures I honestly want (they're too expensive not to follow this way of thinking), so every HT figure I currently have will be kept.

Got 1 for non attendee. I think it was sold out in less than a minute for the non attendee.

Congrats, Rider-Maniax!
It actually wasn't sold out in less than a minute; some with 17:01 got him. Can't say the same for us 17:02;ers. That site slowed down more than I ever thought a site could...

Has there ever been anything else released that has drawn this much attention??

I'm just going to accept defeat on this one, doubt I'll get a conversion unless HT make and ship more of these.

It's faaaaaaaaar too early to be doubting the WL. Come billing time there will inevitably be declines and there's still a good chance you could get him.

Well, Guardian was more of a push to buy the Lost. Now that I have him, I realize he was worth getting. I'm not selling him, since he adds a much-needed sense of diversity and contrast to my collection. I make sure to grab HT figures I honestly want (they're too expensive not to follow this way of thinking), so every HT figure I currently have will be kept.

100% agree. When I first saw the color scheme I thought he was awesome but then started questioning it. Once he arrived and I got him assembled I was pleasantly surprised how his color palate enhances my Predator display.

Back