• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Guardian Predator Hot Toys 325.00 shipped US

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Patient Zero

Super Freak
Reaction score
I have over spent today and need some extra funds. I have a NIB, sealed in shipper Guardian Predator from hot toys.

I am asking 325.00 shipped in the US. :wave

Wow why has the value gone down so far. I paid way overpriced...

^^^^ Big time....
He's either gonna flip it or recast it....

Last edited:
Haha I thought I am the one thinking he's dolphin lol. Then it's true that he's top notch dolphin.. Poor others who value the figure more :(

Thanks everyone for cluttering my inbox after I just cleaned it up. :monkey4:rotfl

It goes to the very first person who pm'd me. And after looking through his old posts, he does not appear to be a flipper. :pray:

If the deal falls through, I will pm the next person in line. :peace

Thanks everyone for cluttering my inbox after I just cleaned it up. :monkey4:rotfl

It goes to the very first person who pm'd me. And after looking through his old posts, he does not appear to be a flipper. :pray:

If the deal falls through, I will pm the next person in line. :peace

Have you checked ebay? LOL

The person who got this deal has not posted in this thread. He seems like a nice boardie and I am sure it will go to a good home. If he likes he can post and mention his name. I always sell to the first "PM", not the first poster in my thread. :peace

The person who got this deal has not posted in this thread. He seems like a nice boardie and I am sure it will go to a good home. If he likes he can post and mention his name. I always sell to the first "PM", not the first poster in my thread. :peace

Don't get me wrong I have no intention of buying just wondering why the price has gone so low. Anyway good luck with your sales.

Just him telling me how much he's made in the last few months and how he doesn't give 2 shats about any of us here....:lol

He's a tactless Douchbag IMO....:monkey4

Why am I not surprised? He was a db the moment he came here, Im surprised freaks put up with his crap for this long....

Why am I not surprised? He was a db the moment he came here, Im surprised freaks put up with his crap for this long....

LOL Your opinion of me doesn matter to me. If someone wants to sell something for $100 and I know I can get $300 Im going to be all over it. If your to dumb not to do it I will. Its not ****** at all just because Thrifty is a jackace (A$$). Im talking shot because he ran his mouth.

I collect and I sell, FREE ENTERPRISE. :nana::nana: :wave:wave

If my opinion doesnt matter why do you reply, flipper?

People who are nice enough to sell at a fair price to other collectors shouldnt have to worry about scalpers coming here to buy low and sell high. You're the antithesis of what this BST board should be. You are taking advantage of collector's rare generosity and its sad.

If my opinion doesnt matter why do you reply, flipper?

LOL Flipper, damn right. I should change my avatar to a dolfin. :rotfl:rotfl Making money is my blood, thats why when something like Optimus EX comes out I can afford to order 3 of them without blinking! Anyone that has worked with me knows Im a nice guy but you step on my toes I will punch you in the gut.

Doucheeeeeey flipper out! :nana:

Back