GTA PS3 Multi-player friends list.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
K i got a bunch of invites sent out on my end.

nash rockstardude48 is not registered it says.

I was gonna wait to get this game, but the reviews + board hype + my weak will = preorderd :rock

PSN Name: Sgt_Kabukiman

I'll add all you guys once I get to my PS3

Really? The Video review said it was a matter of preference as they both have their own look. :monkey5

Here's what IGN says about GTAIV:

"For those wanting to know which version looks better, the edge goes to the PS3. The textures and framerate are comparable, but the PS3 has far less pop-in. The 360 has richer colors, but the PS3 has better anti-aliasing making it look a little cleaner. Because GTA IV can preload onto the PS3 hard drive, the in-game loads are faster. Don't worry Xbox owners, the load times are rarely more than 30 seconds and don't occur very often. The slight visual edge goes to PS3, but the 360 is no slouch. Either version will do you proud."

They also said the richer color on the 36 make it seem a bit toony, and the more muted colors on the PS3 give it a more realistic quality.:chew

See you all online tues.!!

(if i make it, i may be exploring the whole time before i even jump online!!!!!)

:cool:

Here's what IGN says about GTAIV:

"For those wanting to know which version looks better, the edge goes to the PS3. The textures and framerate are comparable, but the PS3 has far less pop-in. The 360 has richer colors, but the PS3 has better anti-aliasing making it look a little cleaner. Because GTA IV can preload onto the PS3 hard drive, the in-game loads are faster. Don't worry Xbox owners, the load times are rarely more than 30 seconds and don't occur very often. The slight visual edge goes to PS3, but the 360 is no slouch. Either version will do you proud."

They also said the richer color on the 36 make it seem a bit toony, and the more muted colors on the PS3 give it a more realistic quality.:chew

:rock :rock :rock :rock

My damn copy didn't arrive!!!! :banghead:banghead:banghead

Still, add me little drooges and I'll kick ya some tomorrow (hopefully...) :)

Pooglebear

Word.

I'll add all of you guys when I get back home from NYC on May 12th.

Back