***GTA IV: XBOX LIVE Gamertag list***

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
gamertag : duck foot 14

going at 12 tonight , if anyone gets in the way there getting hit with a bat lmao !! :rock
lookin forward to this so much

:lecture

I've gamed with you for a long time now, very cool to game with this guy anytime.

Also, my live tag is Congerking and also, leafscujo. I have 2 accounts.
That leafscujo guy is a cool ass guy and kicks ass.

Wait Bagels, you have different accounts?? I think the only one I have is the bangelsncheesey one. Is that one dead??!! If so, I'll add the other 2 tonight.

Well, I heard Conger's a freaking ****** and leafscujo ONLY plays Gears of War (so I don't know how much he'll play GTA)

Wait Bagels, you have different accounts?? I think the only one I have is the bangelsncheesey one. Is that one dead??!! If so, I'll add the other 2 tonight.

Yeah Zack, please list the two in bold. A couple warnings though:

When i'm on the Congerking account, I can come across as a massive ass jerkface, and can sometime lack in gaming skills. I'm not sure why though.

When i'm on my leafscujo account, I CONSTANTLY complain about how bad some games (like Gears of War) are programmed, and then tend to sell those games. Also, I like to camp on top of containers in COD4 and laugh as I shoot people :D. When I'm on this account though, i'm not as much of an ass as I am on the Congerking account.

But yeah, I still have my BagelsNcheesey account. That's the one I usually play on. :cool:

When i'm on the Congerking account, I can come across as a massive ass jerkface, and can sometime lack in gaming skills. I'm not sure why though.

When i'm on my leafscujo account, I CONSTANTLY complain about how bad some games (like Gears of War) are programmed, and then tend to sell those games. Also, I like to camp on top of containers in COD4 and laugh as I shoot people :D. When I'm on this account though, i'm not as much of an ass as I am on Congerking though.

But yeah, I still have my BagelsNcheesey account. That's the one I usually play on. :cool:

If you don't watch those programmers they will beat you bad. :lecture

"If I ever see Cliffy B I will punch him right in the face, in the FACE!"
-Mfoga

Halo is SO gay LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Your just mad because I have been outside of my local Gamestop since 8PM yesterday in line. So what if I am by myself. I will be the first one to get my hands on a copy.

Just kidding. Along with Bagles I have a job, wife, and life.

I think that we need a new thread on pet names that we will use for eachother in the game. To make it interesting we should not allow "******". Personally I like the term Dick Hole.

When i'm on my leafscujo account, I CONSTANTLY complain about how bad some games (like Gears of War) are programmed, and then tend to sell those games. Also, I like to camp on top of containers in COD4 and laugh as I shoot people :D. When I'm on this account though, i'm not as much of an ass as I am on the Congerking account.

Yeah that time leafs camped on the container was bad. I couldn't believe leafs did that and then laughed when people couldn't find him.

Back