• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

G's Sales thread-Custom Smallville

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: FS/FT: Lowest Prices Around! Hot Toys Captain America, Thor and Dastan!

Thor is soooooooo tempting for my choppah!

Re: FS/FT: Lowest Prices Around! Hot Toys Captain America, Thor and Dastan!

Bump!

Adding DCD 1/6 V for Vendetta and DCD 1/6 The Spirit repainted/resculpted by me

Thor and Dastan are pretty much gone. Cap is still available guys and gals! only $140!!!!

Re: FS/FT: Lowest Price Around for HT Captain America! 1/6 V for Vendetta, The Spirit

If Prince doesnt work out let me know. BuMp.

Re: FS/FT: Lowest Price Around for HT Captain America! 1/6 V for Vendetta, The Spirit

bumpity bump! Cap still available!

Re: FS/FT: HT T2 T-800, Lowest Price Around for HT Captain America!

Bump with new addition! HT T2 T-800!!!

Cap is still available!!! Someone please take him off my hands!

Re: FS/FT: HT T2 T-800, Lowest Price Around for HT Captain America!

Captain America is now finally Pending! :yess:

thanks koolop! :hi5:

Big sale going on this week ONLY!!! take advantage of the low prices. if you want it for less make me an offer!

Last edited:
Re: FS: ONE Week ONLY Sale! T2-T800 & Entire TDK Collection-Low Prices

Mail mail mail!

All PMs replied to and everything is now Pending EXCEPT for TwoFace.

Make me an offer I can't refuse. I'm in a generous mood! If you need pics of him just ask. You won't find a custom full figure two-face anywhere for this price (or possibly lower if you just ask :wink1:).

PM sent. I have a SS LOTR Faramir 1/6 exclusive figure I'd like to trade with you. Get back to me when you can. Thanks! :wave

BUMP! :)

Holy F!!!! If dx01 or dx02 fall through, please let me know. I have a USA address and can get a USA money order.

PM sent. I have a SS LOTR Faramir 1/6 exclusive figure I'd like to trade with you. Get back to me when you can. Thanks! :wave

BUMP! :)

PM Replied to buddy :wave

Holy F!!!! If dx01 or dx02 fall through, please let me know. I have a USA address and can get a USA money order.

Lots of folks asking for him, but I'll let you know just in case something opens up :hi5:

Man - wished I had seen this earlier! Bump for an awesome freak!

Holy Crap! Give me a little lip for selling Vader and here you are selling these big priced figures for pennies!

If you got a Reeve Superman, I will take him at $75! (or you know, something just as reasonably crazy)

Oh, and bump for good dude!

M.

Holy Crap! Give me a little lip for selling Vader and here you are selling these big priced figures for pennies!

If you got a Reeve Superman, I will take him at $75! (or you know, something just as reasonably crazy)

Oh, and bump for good dude!

M.

:lol

true but Star Wars holds a bigger place for me. I've yet to sell any Star Wars figures and don't plan to :)

Back