Gruson Updated Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sorry to dislike but looks Horrible!!! What are people thinking about when they say it is the very best they've seen??:confused:

Back to lurking for you, you apparently don't know this is a post-fight Rocky. :rolleyes:

:emperor

Sorry to dislike but looks Horrible!!! What are people thinking about when they say it is the very best they've seen??:confused:

WHAT?! That looks exactly like rocky, this IS the best rocky bust out there IMO

1979219407_1999997863_rocky_337x253_ua.jpg

rock3pl6.jpg

Yeah, for post fight he looks amazing... my preference would be an unbeat-up version... but he is fantastic.

What?!?!? Dang, where have I been. The last thing I remember was there was a big surprise coming and he would post pics....I'm still waiting. Guess I'll be waiting for a long time. :monkey2:monkey2

Wow Gruson! I absolutely LOVE that Christopher Reeve Superman figure, and the 1:1 scale bust! Where did you get thme? Did you make them? Did you commission someone to do them for you? Please let me know. It's incredible! The only other one I've seen as good as your figure was the one made by Les Walker! Awesome! :D

Last edited:
Wow Gruson! I absolutely LOVE that Christopher Reeve Superman figure, and the 1:1 scale bust! Where did you get thme? Did you make them? Did you commission someone to do them for you? Please let me know. It's incredible! The only other one I've seen as good as your figure was the one made by Les Walker! Awesome! :D

They were both comissioned pieces. He's since sold just about his entire collection including those two pieces.

That is one cool collection, one of the best I've seen to date...

Used to be anyway. I am looking forward to when Gruson posts some new pictures of what the room looks like now...

Game room right?

Simply stunning youve had some amazing pieces in your time as a collector.Thanks for the pics Gru.:D:cool:

That Rocky bust is amazing. I can't believe how detailed and life like it looks.

Used to be anyway. I am looking forward to when Gruson posts some new pictures of what the room looks like now...

Game room right?

You're right, after doing some research, Gruson was going to do a game room, thanks for the correction.:D

Back