Statue Grommash Hellscream Statue (Blizzard Collectibles)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This statue is the most impressive I've received, in quite some time. It's heavy, there's great detail, and the packaging was excellent. I had Deathwing, but had to send it back due to horrible packaging, broken pieces, and pieces that wouldn't fit, even after replacements were sent. Grommash is comparable to Arthas, in terms of quality, presence, and detail. I can see this statue being valued the same as Arthas, in time. Couldn't be happier with it.

The number is on the side of the box.

Here's some quick phone shots

vkEKq0w.jpg

pQMmhj5.jpg

KDSzi3C.jpg

nBOrEI1

ue8FLRM.jpg

FO9Tahc.jpg

7yCUkx6.jpg

Cveypup.jpg

vWQWwkk.jpg

QByOnsY.jpg

Last edited:
This statue is the most impressive I've received, in quite some time. It's heavy, there's great detail, and the packaging was excellent. I had Deathwing, but had to send it back due to horrible packaging, broken pieces, and pieces that wouldn't fit, even after replacements were sent. Grommash is comparable to Arthas, in terms of quality, presence, and detail. I can see this statue being valued the same as Arthas, in time. Couldn't be happier with it.

The number is on the side of the box.

Here's some quick phone shots

vkEKq0w.jpg

pQMmhj5.jpg

KDSzi3C.jpg

nBOrEI1

ue8FLRM.jpg

FO9Tahc.jpg

7yCUkx6.jpg

Cveypup.jpg

vWQWwkk.jpg

QByOnsY.jpg

Excellent, i cant wait to get mine this week. Do you have it in a Ikea Besta? I plan to put mine in a Besta.

Here is my collection so far :)

Yes, this is in a Besta, as shown in the last photo, except I don't have any Tombo doors. I've seen your setup before, it is quite awesome.
You'll love this statue. Grommash was never one of my favorite characters in WoW, which I still play. I wasn't planning on keeping it, but after getting it, keeping it is a no-brainer. We're used to such bad quality, hollow/light statues, that are sloppy and sub-standard, these days, but this statue is a throwback on price and quality. I highly recommend it.

I was planning on getting this with medieval Spawn.. So I buy Medieval Spawn and the week after bang Grommash was out of stock.. For the past two-three months I've been looking everyday to get this but it's never back in stock :(

Do you guys think it may be available again? And why such an odd edition number?

We're used to such bad quality, hollow/light statues, that are sloppy and sub-standard, these days, but this statue is a throwback on price and quality. I highly recommend it.

You mean we're used to Sideshow.

Thanks for shearing your photos, guys!
This statue is just A-M-A-Z-I-N-G!!! Looks soooo sweeeeet with the Lich-king. Just sick!
You are happy freaks with this one! :)

Tell me, you just got it from the preorder? So it's a brand new item, just shipped, not so rare?
If there is any chance to get one with international shipping? Can't find it on the BBTS or in other shops.
Want it so bad I can taste my blood! Actually I should see a doctor...

Thanks for shearing your photos, guys!
This statue is just A-M-A-Z-I-N-G!!! Looks soooo sweeeeet with the Lich-king. Just sick!
You are happy freaks with this one! :)

Tell me, you just got it from the preorder? So it's a brand new item, just shipped, not so rare?
If there is any chance to get one with international shipping? Can't find it on the BBTS or in other shops.
Want it so bad I can taste my blood! Actually I should see a doctor...

Its sold-out until further notice.

Whats the edition size thats printed on the box? Or on the base?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Is the statue's number written under the base, or is there any notation on it that the piece is limited?

Glad to see he is a success. I don't and won't have room for him for some time so I'm still deciding whether or not I'm passing. Illidan is next though. The sculptor said there is even more detail on him. And judging from the work in progress photos he is huge!

Over here.

Glad to see he is a success. I don't and won't have room for him for some time so I'm still deciding whether or not I'm passing. Illidan is next though. The sculptor said there is even more detail on him. And judging from the work in progress photos he is huge!

Over here.

I sadly missed this boat so hearing about a Illidan in the works is great news. Would you mind sharing where you got that info from?

Back