grlchicken's Collection

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

grlchicken

Freakalicious
Reaction score
Here are some pics I shot between playoff halves. I appologize for the subpar quality. I hope you enjoy.

th_DSC00543.jpg

th_DSC00520.jpg

th_DSC00521.jpg

th_DSC00522.jpg

th_DSC00523.jpg

th_DSC00524.jpg

th_DSC00527.jpg

th_DSC00530.jpg

th_DSC00531.jpg

th_DSC00535.jpg

Thanks guys. Due to the size of my humble home about a third of the collection is in storage. I'm trying to find a way to tastefully display everything. The Enterprise is a custom built/painted/lit Polat Lights 1/350th scale model. Built by Trek Modeler. You can check out their work on thier site trekmodeler.com.

Thanks guys. Due to the size of my humble home about a third of the collection is in storage. I'm trying to find a way to tastefully display everything. The Enterprise is a custom built/painted/lit Polat Lights 1/350th scale model. Built by Trek Modeler. You can check out their work on thier site trekmodeler.com.

Wow, that Enterprise is really cool! How much is it for the model and lighting kit? I always wanted a refit Enterprise NCC-1701. Still have my 25th anniversary model kit with electronic lights and sounds, never finished! Been stored away for over a decade!

I like it. And I like the option you took to display you pieces in classy curios.

Girls who collect :rock: we need more of you here.

Back