Grizzly Man on TV tonite

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wookilar8

Super Freak
Reaction score
On Discovery 8:00 pm eastern. For all of you that missed this docu. last year. Don't forget to watch Grizzly Man about a guy who studied/lived with grizzly bears before gettin eaten by them!:horror

Yeah I have it set to record on my DVR. Wasn't his girlfriend ate too? I guess I'll find out tonight.

thanks for the heads up.
been wanting to see this a lot and had no idea it was on Disc tonite.

Where's grizzly Man?
Oh, he's over there and over there and over there. . . :horror
Remember folks - bears are not toys, unlees they're toy bears. :D

Really? Is this the actual documentary? It was just in the theatres not long ago, I'll be surprised if this isn't just a Discovery program about the guy.

edit: indeed it is (the actual Herzog doc)! according to TV guide site. Thanks for the head's up, I'll be tuning in.

I saw the dvd, it is very good, kind of sad at the end, his girl friend also eaten too:horror , the guy is a nut:wacky , I kind of dislike him, he think he is bear himself and talk to the bear:duh .

I just rented this a few weeks ago, VERY interesting film. Discovery will have to edit a few parts to make it suitable for their viewing standards, Mr. Treadwell uses a potty mouth in a few places. :angelsmil

Yes I rented this as well and I liked it. Yes the gf dies. They acutally have recordings of the girlfriend and the guy being attacked. Obviously they dont let us hear them in the movie but they talk about them.

I saw it in the theater. Really liked it. There were other nutballs though, weren't there?, than just him??? lol That ex-lover/whatever woman and that doctor... kinda gave me the creeps!

I have to see this, nothing like a psycho tree hugger protecting animals from "evil man" only to be eaten by the animals he was "protecting"
Irony at its best.:D

Saw it last night. What a sad, sad man. Facinating study of a person who seems to have problems dealing with real life and escapes, deluding himself to think that these wild creatures are "friends." What was he doing -- trying to make them his pets? The more the filmmaker let the guy speak for himself, the more poignant it became. And his friends seemed just a bit off-kilter as well. Sam, I agree. I think the doctor was trying hard to be dramatic and came off sounding a bit off as well.

If you liked Grizzly Man, I would highly recommend the movie Incident at Loch Ness. It's a fake documentary about Werner Herzog making a documentary about the Loch Ness Monster. It's not for everyone's taste, but Werner is great in it.

I caught the encore on Sat. and I finally understand the truthiness of Steven Colbert's Threatdown list.

I think the guys name was Timothy right? Yes the guy certainly had many demons in the closet. I find Timothy's personality very interesting considering his past mentioned in the documentary. However I could not stop laughing when the fox ran off with his cap. LOL

Back